• Have you got a manic life and struggling to fit health care in?
• Prefer to take testing in an environment more suited to you?
• Are you a gay or bisexual man aged 16 or over living in Greater Manchester?
The Village Angels work closely with GMP, CityCo, The Village Business Association, plus security companies, venue owners and other key partners to ensure that people have the best time they can in the Gay Village.
Keep an eye out for them in their pink vests over the weekend!
On the 1st and the 3rd Tuesday of the month, the Bloomers Older Women's Group meets at the LGF. The group is for older women, who identify as bisexual, gay or questioning, and we also welcome trans women too.
Even though we call it an 'older group', we don't put any age restrictions on members, as we believe that 'older' is self defining, anyone is welcome to the group!
Pride in Practice is a way for GPs to show that they are receptive to the needs of lesbian, gay and bisexual people attending their surgery.
Pride in Practice - LGF and NHS North West in partnership.
• What are the issues that affect you most as an LGB person?
• What can you do to support other LGB people?
We're currently recruiting, training and empowering a group of volunteers to ensure that the health and care needs of lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) people are recognised.
There are so many different ways for you to volunteer your time with the LGF.
Click on 'view more' to read about how you can sign up for a welcome event to find out how you can get involved.