We’re looking for a Services Support Assitant to join our well established team based in Central Manchester.
Role: Services Support Assistant
Salary: £15,302 - £16,985 per annum (plus 10% pension, subject to completion of a six month probation period)
Special Terms: 1 year fixed term contract
Accountable to: Advice & Support
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our team, contributing to promoting equality for LGB people and improving knowledge about the issues facing these communities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the security of the LGF Community Resource Centre and to carry out general duties as required, including administration and cleaning tasks.
- Supporting the delivery of front line wellbeing and support services
- Ensuring that excellent customer service is provided to internal and external customers and service users.
- Providing support and advice to service users of The Lesbian & Gay Foundation.
- Displaying a professional service approach to internal and external customers.
- Building and maintain positive relationships, both internally and externally.
Closing date: 5pm, Wednesday 8th October
Interviews: Friday 17th October
To download a recruitment pack, use all 3 of the links below or email email@example.com.
Benefits of working for the LGF include:
25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days after 5 years service)
A dedicated training budget for each member of staff
10% contributory pension (contributions start after successful completion of a probation period)
Flexible working, including time off in lieu and flexi-time
Membership of a health cash plan scheme
The LGF is part of the Positive about Disabled People Scheme and is an Investors in People accredited organisation. We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, faith and religion, disability and age, but, as ethnic minority groups, members of the trans community and religious and faith groups are currently under-represented across the organisation, we would encourage applications from members of these groups. Appointment will be based on merit alone.
Why not learn more about volunteering?
We also have a range of volunteering opportunities available all year round.