LGF Online is currently fully moderated. Every comment submitted has to be checked by a LGF Online moderator before it is published on the site. We try to publish as many comments as we can but unfortunately we cannot guarantee that all comments submitted will be published.
- Comments must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: comments must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable and may result in your details being passed on to the relevant authorities.
- No spamming or going off-topic: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising or promoting.
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless relevant to the section of the website being commented on.
- No impersonation.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
- URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if relevant, commercial website references may also be removed regardless of relevance (No advertising or promoting).