Services Support Assistant job description
Role: Services Support Assistant
Salary: £15,302 - £16,985 per annum (plus 10% pension, subject to completion of a six month probation period)
Special Terms: 1 year fixed term contract
Accountable to: Advice & Support
We are looking for two dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our team, contributing to promoting equality for LGB people and improving knowledge about the issues facing these communities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the security of the LGF Community Resource Centre and to carry out general duties as required, including administration and cleaning tasks.
- Supporting the delivery of front line wellbeing and support services
- Ensuring that excellent customer service is provided to internal and external customers and service users.
- Providing support and advice to service users of The Lesbian & Gay Foundation.
- Displaying a professional service approach to internal and external customers.
- Building and maintain positive relationships, both internally and externally.
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 16th June
Interviews: Monday 23rd June