We ❤ you
Do you ❤ girls? We do! The Lesbian & Gay Foundation has a range of services for lesbian & bisexual women including:
COMING UP FOR WOMEN...
- Bloomers - social group for older women
- Carousel - friendly social group for women of all ages
- Stepping Stones - support & social group for lesbian, bisexual & questioning women
- Stand-up Comedy Workshop - Sat 18th October 2-4pm
- Black History Month Event - The Peculiar Kind - Fri 26th October 6.30pm
- Women's Volunteering Evening - Thu 13th November 2-5pm
- Keep Calm & Play With Yarn - Beginners Knitting Workshop - Sat 15th November 2-5pm
❤ Free monthly skills workshops
❤ Social and support groups
❤ Counselling and other wellbeing services
❤ Information and advice
❤ Sugar and Spice (our annual celebration of International Women's Day)
❤ Volunteering opportunities
❤ Safer sex info packs, free lube and dental dams
❤ Links to other social and support groups and to women's events
Our monthly ebulletin keeps you up-to-date with what's going on locally for lesbian and bisexual women. Click here to register to receive the e-bulletin or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View a copy of our latest bulletin here.
We also provide important information on lesbian and bisexual (LB) women’s health, and campaign to ensure that LB women are provided with appropriate services from mainstream providers.
Our services for women are open to anyone who self-identifies as a woman and is lesbian, bisexual or questioning their sexual orientation. We try to make our services welcoming and accessible to all; if you have any specific access requirements please let us know and we'll try to help.
For more information about our services for women visit the other pages in this section, email email@example.com or call 0845 3 30 30 30.