Stopping smoking isn’t just about improving your health but also having more money in your pocket.
The benefits of stopping smoking soon start adding up...
- One day: £5.80 - a movie rental or a few magazines.
- One week: £40.60 - a cheap flight abroad or a few CDs.
- One month: £176 - a shopping spree or the monthly food bill.
- Three months: £528 - two weeks in the sun or a new computer.
- Six months: £1,056 - a family holiday or some new furniture.
- One year: £2,111 - a second-hand car or the start of a deposit for a house.
And don’t forget you’ll also save money in other ways. Life, fire and car insurance can all be cheaper when you quit.