Stockport sexual health services are moving
Publish Date: 22/09/2013
From 26th September, you need to visit CHOICES in Stockport centre, as services move from Stepping Hill.
Following a Greater Manchester review and extensive patient consultation, our hospital and community services will be joining to provide a combined service in one place called Stockport Sexual Health Services.
Services will move from Stepping Hill hospital to join the Community Contraceptive and Sexual Health team (CASH) in the CHOICES centre.
This will provide:
- · A ‘one stop’ single location to diagnose & treat all sexually transmitted infections
- Advice and provision of the full range of contraceptive methods
- Improved STI treatment and care for young people attending Central Youth
- A mixture of appointments and walk in services
- Longer opening hours
- More appointments to help reduce waiting times
- Better parking. Over 800 parking spaces at Mersey Way Car Park (SK1 1PT), free street parking from 6pm and numerous disabled parking bays
- Improved access by rail, road and public transport
- Modern premises with full disabled access
The full address for CASH at CHOICES is 1 Highbank Side, SK1 1HG. Their phone number is 0161 426 5599.