This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 8 hours agoviaLGF Website
LGB&T inclusion in Manchester older people’s services
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (LGF), supported by Manchester City Council Equalities Fund, is exploring how older people’s services in Manchester meet the needs of older lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) people in the city.
- 15:50 PM Aug 29thviaLGF Website
- 15:25 PM Aug 29thviaLGF Website
- 13:27 PM Aug 29thviaLGF Website
- 12:49 PM Aug 29thviaLGF Website
Conference and Room Hire
- 15:52 PM Aug 27thviaLGF Website
Building Health Partnerships
Building Health Partnerships is a national programme designed by NHS England to improve health outcomes through supporting the development of partnerships between Clinical Commissioning Groups and voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations.
- 14:54 PM Aug 27thviaLGF Website
The LGF Chilly Nipple Ice Bucket Challenge!
- 14:49 PM Aug 27thviaLGF Website
Great idea :)
- 12:05 PM Aug 27thviaLGF
Meet the staff
- 13:07 PM Aug 22ndviaLGF Website