This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Star Support for HIV Testing Week
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation has been gathering messages of support from some amazing men who you may have heard of.We asked some well-known guys both within the LGBT community and public figures known to millions to tell us why they think HIV Testing is so important.
- 21 hours agoviaLGF Website
- 17:43 PM Nov 25thviaLGF Website
- 16:33 PM Nov 25thviaLGF Website
National HIV Testing Week
- 14:23 PM Nov 25thviaLGF Website
TDoR: You were known to us
- 13:25 PM Nov 25thviaLGF Website
- 10:58 AM Nov 25thviaLGF Website
First UK guide for lesbian and bisexual women affected by sexual violence
To mark International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women on Tuesday 25th November, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) are launching ‘A guide for lesbian and bisexual women who have been affected by sexual violence’ – the very first guide to be released in the UK specifically for lesbian and bisexual women.
- 17:14 PM Nov 24thviaLGF Website
Inclusive Sex & Relationship Education Campaign
- 17:11 PM Nov 24thviaLGF Website
The Gill Medical Practice celebrates BRONZE!
- 16:23 PM Nov 24thviaLGF Website
SRE letter to MP
- 15:52 PM Nov 24thviaLGF Website