This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
The LGF supports the call for same-sex SRE to be statutory in all English schools
A coalition of LGBTI (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans Intersex) organisations and campaigners have written an open letter to political leaders in the UK, highlighting the urgent need to make Sex and Relationship Education (SRE) statutory in all schools – as well as appropriate for LGBTI young people.
- 15:31 PM Sep 17thviaLGF Website
We ❤ sex
- 08:41 AM Sep 16thviaLGF Website
Keeping safe when on a night out
- 12:05 PM Sep 15thviaLGF Website
- 16:15 PM Sep 11thviaLGF Website
We ❤ you
- 16:11 PM Sep 11thviaLGF Website
The LGF Drugs Clinic: FAQs
- 13:08 PM Sep 9thviaLGF Website
You can contact us with regards to press enquiries from 10am until 5pm, Monday to Friday. Out of hours details can be offered depending on your requirements or subject matter, email@example.com for more information.
- 16:28 PM Sep 8thviaLGF Website
Woodlands Medical Centre strikes GOLD
- 09:54 AM Sep 4thviaLGF Website
We ❤ groups
- 16:44 PM Sep 3rdviaLGF Website
- 12:27 PM Sep 1stviaLGF Website
LGB&T inclusion in Manchester older people’s services
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (LGF), supported by Manchester City Council Equalities Fund, is exploring how older people’s services in Manchester meet the needs of older lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) people in the city.
- 15:50 PM Aug 29thviaLGF Website
- 15:25 PM Aug 29thviaLGF Website
- 13:27 PM Aug 29thviaLGF Website
- 12:49 PM Aug 29thviaLGF Website
Conference and Room Hire
- 15:52 PM Aug 27thviaLGF Website
Building Health Partnerships
Building Health Partnerships is a national programme designed by NHS England to improve health outcomes through supporting the development of partnerships between Clinical Commissioning Groups and voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations.
- 14:54 PM Aug 27thviaLGF Website
The LGF Chilly Nipple Ice Bucket Challenge!
- 14:49 PM Aug 27thviaLGF Website
Great idea :)
- 12:05 PM Aug 27thviaLGF
Meet the staff
- 13:07 PM Aug 22ndviaLGF Website
Our condom and lube distribution scheme
Since 1994, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation has been providing free Condoms and Lube (as well as information regarding correct condom use, STI and HIV prevention) across Greater Manchester for gay and bisexual men. The Condom and Lube Safer Sex Scheme, originated by Healthy Gay Manchester and continued after the amalgamation of HGM and Manchester Lesbian & Gay Switchboard in 2000, is one of the longest running and highly regarded of its kind, with over 500,000 individual condoms and 500,000 sachets of water based lube distributed every year.
- 16:15 PM Aug 21stviaLGF Website
During Manchester Pride’s Big Weekend, The LGF will open the doors of its Community Resource Centre on Richmond Street to the thousands of people attending Manchester Pride and offer something that no other Pride event can - a space to refresh, recharge, and reconnect.
- 14:28 PM Aug 21stviaLGF Website
Older & Bolder
- 11:47 AM Aug 21stviaLGF Website
Our condom and lube distribution scheme
Since 1994, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (LGF) has been providing free Condoms and Lube (as well as information regarding correct condom use, STI and HIV prevention) across Greater Manchester for gay and bisexual men.
- 17:30 PM Aug 20thviaLGF Website
Safer Sex: condoms and lube
- 17:29 PM Aug 20thviaLGF Website
Some quick questions about your experience
- 13:13 PM Aug 20thviaLGF Website
Voting has begun for The LGF Homo Heroes Awards 2014
- 16:04 PM Aug 19thviaLGF Website
Information for men who have been affected by sexual violence
- 12:56 PM Aug 19thviaLGF Website
We ❤ being healthy
- 12:04 PM Aug 19thviaLGF Website
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation is planning to respond to the following consultations. We would encourage LGB&T people and groups to take part, please click on the links provided to find out how to take part. If you would like any help or support taking part in consultations please contact Valeska Matziol on 0845 3 30 30 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10:26 AM Aug 18thviaLGF Website
Has religion affected your experience at work, in daily life or as a business?
Since 2010, the Equality Act has legally protected certain characteristics from discrimination, including sexual orientation, gender identity and religion or belief. But how does this work in practice?
- 14:43 PM Aug 15thviaLGF Website