This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 2 hours agoviaLGF Website
Sexual Orientation Monitoring
Over the last two decades, the lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) community has seen legislative change which has led to greater acceptance. However, there is still a huge lack of evidence about LGB people, our needs and experiences. Monitoring sexual orientation is a proven way to address that lack of evidence.
- 19 hours agoviaLGF Website
Sexual Orientation Monitoring Guide
Everything you always wanted to know about sexual orientation monitoring... but were afraid to ask, aims to encourage public sector organisations to take the lead in implementing sexual orientation monitoring, by highlighting the benefits for organisations, staff and service users.
- 19 hours agoviaLGF Website
- 21 hours agoviaLGF Website
Sugar and Spice
- 18:43 PM Jan 23rdviaLGF Website
Our work in Rochdale with LGBT people
- 11:12 AM Jan 22ndviaLGF Website
Meet the staff
- 10:47 AM Jan 21stviaLGF Website
Hate Crime Awareness Week 2015
As part of Manchester’s Hate Crime Awareness Week, 26th January to 1st February 2015, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) have a number of events and activities taking place across the whole week and culminating in our Sunday Service Drop-in on Sunday 1st February, 1-3pm.
- 17:28 PM Jan 20thviaLGF Website
Out with Prostate Cancer: Focusing on Gay And Bi Men & Transwomen Affected By Prostate Cancer
The 1st ever National Prostate Cancer Conference focused on gay and bisexual men and transwomen will take place on Saturday 14th March 2015 at The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (LGF). The event is funded by Prostate Cancer and run by Manchester’s LGF and London’s METRO Centre.
- 12:53 PM Jan 16thviaLGF Website
The Creative Wellbeing Course
- 16:32 PM Jan 15thviaLGF Website
- 16:31 PM Jan 15thviaLGF Website
Being diagnosed with HIV is a difficult time for anyone. Having to disclose to people is not always easy. Speaking to doctors and nurses I generally find easy, but not always reception staff. However ...
- 11:21 AM Jan 15thviaLGF
Focus on LGBT Wythenshawe
Chris Oatway is a Community Leader with big plans for local LGBT collaboration to help provide LGBT support for lesbian,gay,bisexual and trans people over the age of 25 to compliment existing LGBT youth groups that serve many of our communities.It all begins in Wythenshawe...
- 12:14 PM Jan 14thviaLGF Website
Promoting LGB&T Voice across Greater Manchester
Febrauary & March 2015 will provide an opportunity to hear about the importance of having lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender voices heard across Greater Manchester and contribute to improving the health needs of this community where you live and work.
- 10:45 AM Jan 14thviaLGF Website
For Young People
- 15:08 PM Jan 12thviaLGF Website
Friends & Family
On this page you will find information and advice for friends and family members of LGB people. There is lots of help and support for friends and families of lesbian, gay and bisexual people ranging from support groups, advice and tips on how to be a great ally and provide help and support.
- 14:56 PM Jan 12thviaLGF Website
- 14:34 PM Jan 12thviaLGF Website
- 14:30 PM Jan 12thviaLGF Website
- 14:19 PM Jan 12thviaLGF Website
Jenny martinez is an argentinean actress...is the hottiest redhead in rhe world
- 19:21 PM Jan 6thviaLGF
- 15:47 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
- 14:44 PM Jan 5thviaLGF Website
Additional services information for health professionals
- 15:25 PM Dec 30thviaLGF Website
More time for you to get tested from January!
- 13:20 PM Dec 24thviaLGF Website
- 13:17 PM Dec 24thviaLGF Website
We ❤ workshops
- 11:12 AM Dec 24thviaLGF Website
Opening times at The LGF and how you can access help
- 16:08 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Running for the LGF!
- 15:31 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Our runs in detail
- 15:25 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Surviving Christmas - be drink aware
- 15:03 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website