This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 10 hours agoviaLGF Website
Supporting LGBT Young People in Care
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation and Three Circles Fostering have been working together with care leavers to develop a new resource for foster carers and residential care staff to promote the well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) young people which is to be launched in February.
- 15 hours agoviaLGF Website
Out with Prostate Cancer : Gay,Bi,Trans* Conference
The 1st ever National Prostate Cancer Conference re: gay and bisexual men and trans women will take place on Saturday 14th March 2015 at The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (LGF). The event is funded by Prostate Cancer and run by Manchester’s LGF and London’s METRO Centre.
- 16:54 PM Dec 18thviaLGF Website
Tameside LGBT survey
- 14:35 PM Dec 18thviaLGF Website
Inclusive Sex & Relationship Education Campaign
- 15:32 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
SRE letter to MP
- 15:12 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
Be a trustee and shape the future for our communities
- 12:12 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
Promoting LGB&T Voice across Greater Manchester
Febrauary & March 2015 will provide an opportunity to hear about the importance of having lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender voices heard across Greater Manchester and contribute to improving the health needs of this community where you live and work.
- 11:29 AM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
- 21:05 PM Dec 16thviaLGF Website
- 16:15 PM Dec 16thviaLGF Website