This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Supporting LGBT Young People in Care
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation and Three Circles Fostering have been working together with care leavers to develop a new resource for foster carers and residential care staff to promote the well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) young people which is to be launched in February.
- 1 hour agoviaLGF Website
Out with Prostate Cancer : Gay,Bi,Trans* Conference
The 1st ever National Prostate Cancer Conference re: gay and bisexual men and trans women will take place on Saturday 14th March 2015 at The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (LGF). The event is funded by Prostate Cancer and run by Manchester’s LGF and London’s METRO Centre.
- 19 hours agoviaLGF Website
Tameside LGBT survey
- 22 hours agoviaLGF Website
Inclusive Sex & Relationship Education Campaign
- 15:32 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
SRE letter to MP
- 15:12 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
Be a trustee and shape the future for our communities
- 12:12 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
Promoting LGB&T Voice across Greater Manchester
Febrauary & March 2015 will provide an opportunity to hear about the importance of having lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender voices heard across Greater Manchester and contribute to improving the health needs of this community where you live and work.
- 11:29 AM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
- 21:05 PM Dec 16thviaLGF Website
- 16:15 PM Dec 16thviaLGF Website
#HelpLGF: Donate this Christmas
This Christmas, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) are reaching out and asking for your support to help us continue the important work we do with lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities.
- 04:43 AM Dec 16thviaLGF Website
One Salford Medical Centre
- 16:36 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
The Simpson Medical Practice Strikes GOLD
- 16:32 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
BME LGBT Mental Health Event
In February organisations and groups across Greater Manchester are holding a Networking Workshop at The LGF for Black Minority Ethnic communities who identify as Lesbian Gay Bisexual or Transgender to provide an opportunity to discuss additional discrimination that people from these communities may face and how this can impact on mental health.
- 14:34 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
Building Health Partnerships
Building Health Partnerships is a national programme designed by NHS England to improve health outcomes through supporting the development of partnerships between Clinical Commissioning Groups and voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations.
- 12:12 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
Safety first: Free soft drinks to curb drink driving this Xmas
- 19:20 PM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
House of Lords holds historic debate on lesbian, bisexual and trans women's health
- 10:34 AM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
Rosie & Chris celebrate first religious civil partnership conversion
- 10:33 AM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
Donate and #HelpLGF
- 16:08 PM Dec 10thviaLGF Website
- 10:09 AM Dec 10thviaLGF Website
We ❤ you
- 10:07 AM Dec 10thviaLGF Website