This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Questions about sexual partner/partners for health professionals
- 12:50 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Eating disorders for health professionals
- 12:47 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Anal cancer for health professionals
- 12:34 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Tuesday afternoons free? Come to Bloomers Older Women's Group!
On the 1st and the 3rd Tuesday of the month, the Bloomers Older Women's Group meets at the LGF. The group is for older women, who identify as bisexual, gay or questionning, and we also welcome trans women too.
- 15:10 PM Jun 30thviaLGF Website
Does your GP meet your needs?
- 11:20 AM Jun 27thviaLGF Website
Pride in Practice
Pride in Practiceis a quality assurance service that strengthens and develops your relationship with your lesbian, gay and bisexual patients within your local community. Endorsed by The Royal College of GP’s, Pride in Practice is a support package that enables you to effectively meet the needs of your lesbian, gay and bisexual patients. It will also support you in meeting the requirements of your Clinical Commissioning Group, the Care Quality Commission and other bodies that you work with.
- 11:17 AM Jun 27thviaLGF Website
The LGF wins Diversity in Health Award for work in Rochdale
- 10:38 AM Jun 25thviaLGF Website
Helpline and email advice
- 10:08 AM Jun 25thviaLGF Website
A Summer of Pride!
- 12:17 PM Jun 23rdviaLGF Website
The LGF celebrates Manchester Day Parade in rainbow colours
- 16:29 PM Jun 21stviaLGF Website