This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Survey
- 14:32 PM Feb 24thviaLGF Website
Half of Manchester LGB people experience homophobic or biphobic hate crime: but very few report it
A report launched today by The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) with the support of Manchester City Council’s Equalities Team - Community Safety: the state of the city for Manchester’s lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) communities - found that LGB people’s needs are not being recognised and addressed across Manchester when they are most in need of support.
- 16:37 PM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
- 11:35 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
great site. answered my questions and queries
- 15:24 PM Feb 19thviaLGF
LGBT Question Time 2014: We want your questions!
- 17:00 PM Feb 17thviaLGF Website
- 14:31 PM Feb 14thviaLGF Website
- 13:22 PM Feb 14thviaLGF Website
Popped the question? What next?
- 11:35 AM Feb 14thviaLGF Website
I have recently watched a documentary on Channel 4 called Hunted and have never been so upset and angry watching a programme. I am truly horrified at how LGB@T people are being treated in Russia and a...
- 16:18 PM Feb 12thviaLGF
South Manchester GP practices receives more Pride in Practice awards!
- 13:18 PM Feb 12thviaLGF Website
Policy & Research
- 19:56 PM Feb 11thviaLGF Website
Think you have an STI?
- 15:53 PM Feb 7thviaLGF Website
- 12:33 PM Feb 7thviaLGF Website
'Can You Hear Me' Project Overview
'Can You Hear Me?' is a creative project, funded by the Time to Change Grants Programme and is all about challenging the stigma and discrimination faced by lesbian and bisexual women with a mental illness.
- 14:26 PM Feb 6thviaLGF Website
What a brilliant exhibition and way to make people think differently about mental health - it's certainly challenged some of my perceptions and altered the way I will approach mental health in the fut...
- 19:57 PM Feb 5thviaLGF
Thanks v much for the info & upsate
- 19:00 PM Feb 3rdviaLGF
outnorthwest issue 120
- 11:34 AM Feb 3rdviaLGF Website
The LGF marks Holocaust Memorial Day 2014
- 10:22 AM Jan 30thviaLGF Website
- 12:31 PM Jan 29thviaLGF Website
Health care needs of lesbian and bisexual women
- 13:08 PM Jan 24thviaLGF Website