This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Very useful for all cervical screeners
- 12:05 PM Jan 21stviaLGF
- 17:03 PM Jan 20thviaLGF Website
The National LGB&T Partnership
The National LGB& T partnership is an England wide group of LGB&T voluntary and community organisations who are committed to reducing health inequalities and challenging homophobia, biphobia and transphobia within public services.
- 12:54 PM Jan 20thviaLGF Website
My LGB&T Health 2014
- 12:52 PM Jan 20thviaLGF Website
The LGF challenges you to take action in 2014!!
- 10:44 AM Jan 16thviaLGF Website
- 12:13 PM Jan 15thviaLGF Website
Running for the LGF!
- 16:16 PM Jan 10thviaLGF Website
Our runs in detail
- 16:08 PM Jan 9thviaLGF Website
- 15:04 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
Get informed! - Poppers
- 15:01 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
- 15:00 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
- 15:56 PM Jan 3rdviaLGF Website
My trust with Bodey is not with one single GP or nurse but in the practice as a whole. I’ll see any GP or nurse because I know I’ll get good care.
- 13:59 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF
Transform Manchester mental health services: We want to hear from you!
- 10:38 AM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Gold, silver and bronze win for The LGF in the Co-op Respect ‘Loved by You’ Awards 2013!
- 14:49 PM Dec 19thviaLGF Website
The LGF DOUBLES fundraising efforts for Christmas
- 11:06 AM Dec 19thviaLGF Website
- 13:58 PM Dec 18thviaLGF Website
Down for maintenance
- 13:55 PM Dec 18thviaLGF Website
Policy Briefings and Fact Sheets
- 11:08 AM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
The LGF’s testing services over Christmas
If you want to access sexual health clinics over Christmas then please be advised that the usual full STI LGF clinics that would have been on 24 and 31 December will not be operating and there will also be no rapid HIV testing clinic on Wednesday 25 December or Wednesday 1 January.
- 14:46 PM Dec 16thviaLGF Website