This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 18:00 PM Nov 24thviaTwitter
- 17:46 PM Nov 24thviaTwitter
Have you taken part in #biggestcharitysurvey of the year? https://t.co/AVTTD9yKJI
- 17:31 PM Nov 24thviaTwitter
First UK guide for lesbian and bisexual women affected by sexual violence
To mark International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women on Tuesday 25th November, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) are launching ‘A guide for lesbian and bisexual women who have been affected by sexual violence’ – the very first guide to be released in the UK specifically for lesbian and bisexual women.
- 17:14 PM Nov 24thviaLGF Website
Inclusive Sex & Relationship Education Campaign
- 17:11 PM Nov 24thviaLGF Website
The Gill Medical Practice celebrates BRONZE!
- 16:23 PM Nov 24thviaLGF Website
SRE letter to MP
- 15:52 PM Nov 24thviaLGF Website
- 15:13 PM Nov 24thviaTwitter
- 15:12 PM Nov 24thviaTwitter
Kieron Knight supports National HIV Testing Week
As a‘Young gay fella, in the adult entertainment biz’ we felt that Kieron Knight would be an ideal person to help get the message out to younger gay, bisexual and men who have sex with men (MSM) about the importance of regular testing for HIV.
- 12:54 PM Nov 24thviaLGF Website