This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Outspoken: Evelyn Asante-Mensah OBE
- 16:05 PM Oct 1stviaLGF Website
Making LGBT Black History
- 15:08 PM Oct 1stviaLGF Website
- 13:02 PM Oct 1stviaLGF Website
FIERCE North West
Celebrating black queer creativity and activism. Artist/photographer Ajamu is extending his successful photographic project ‘Fierce’ to create 25-30 new portraits of young Black LGBTQ people across the country.This Saturday 5th Ocotber at The LGF Community Resource Centre.
- 10:42 AM Sep 30thviaLGF Website
LGF Chair of Trustees wins Charity chair of the year
- 15:56 PM Sep 27thviaLGF Website
- 14:06 PM Sep 27thviaLGF Website
Adobe Edge Test 1
- 17:01 PM Sep 25thviaLGF Website
outnorthwest issue 118
This issues is about the 10th anniversary of Liverpool's Queer arts festival HOMOTOPIA, what's going on for LGB&T people in Russia and interview with comedian Chris Coltrane about life as a bisexual man. Our next issue is our World AIDS Day special.
- 12:37 PM Sep 25thviaLGF Website
- 17:12 PM Sep 24thviaLGF Website
Stockport sexual health services are moving
- 17:48 PM Sep 22ndviaLGF Website
Meet the LGF trustees
- 15:28 PM Sep 19thviaLGF Website
Have you come out to your GP?
- 13:56 PM Sep 18thviaLGF Website
What's up with your Doc?
- 13:16 PM Sep 18thviaLGF Website
New Interactive Timeline of LGB&T History Launched
- 09:37 AM Sep 17thviaLGF Website
Bi the Bi
- 11:57 AM Sep 16thviaLGF Website
Leaving a Legacy
- 11:36 AM Sep 16thviaLGF Website
Bi-Visibility Day: Andy's Story
- 15:03 PM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
Bi Visibility Day: TC's Story
- 14:37 PM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
Bi-Visibility Day: Emma's Story
- 11:50 AM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
- 11:17 AM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
Battling Breast Cancer: Jean's Story
- 14:50 PM Sep 12thviaLGF Website
Karen Challenges Herself for The LGF
Karen, 48, took part in The BUPA Manchester 10k in May 2013, the Lytham half marathon in July and in 2014 plans to take on a London to Paris Bike Ride and The London Marathon – all in aid of The Lesbian & Gay Foundation!
- 12:36 PM Sep 12thviaLGF Website
- 16:46 PM Sep 10thviaLGF Website
- 11:25 AM Sep 10thviaLGF Website
The LGF Shortlisted for a Spirit of Manchester Award!
- 11:56 AM Sep 9thviaLGF Website
Hitting Rock Bottom
- 10:49 AM Sep 9thviaLGF Website
New Gay Men's Film Club.
- 16:20 PM Sep 6thviaLGF Website
- 16:05 PM Sep 4thviaLGF Website
Policy & Research downloads
- 15:22 PM Sep 4thviaLGF Website
Sexual Orientation Monitoring
Everything you always wanted to know about sexual orientation monitoring... but were afraid to ask, aims to encourage public sector organisations to take the lead in implementing sexual orientation monitoring, by highlighting the benefits for organisations, staff and service users.
- 14:22 PM Sep 4thviaLGF Website