This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Support for Family and Friends
- 14:04 PM Dec 4thviaLGF Website
Join the LGB Community Leaders Roadshow 2013/14!
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) is going on the road across Greater Manchester to find out what issues LGB (lesbian, gay and bisexual) people want to have raised at a local level within health and social care and also to encourage volunteers to have their voice heard where they live.
- 16:20 PM Dec 3rdviaLGF Website
Let's Talk Positive for World AIDS Day 2013
To mark World AIDS Day, The Lesbian and Gay Foundation (The LGF) are hosting ‘Talk Positive’ on Sunday 1 December - an informal open day and event for gay and bisexual men to talk about what we should be doing in the fight against HIV, how we can break down the stigma surrounding it and what concerns they have about sexual health issues.
- 14:57 PM Dec 2ndviaLGF Website
First European HIV Testing Week 2013: The LGF boosts awareness
- 10:49 AM Nov 29thviaLGF Website
- 22:16 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
- 21:32 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
- 18:15 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
- 18:14 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
- 18:13 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
- 18:11 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
Drugs and Alcohol
- 18:10 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
Substances, support and seeking help
Have you ever accessed support for a drug or alcohol problem? Maybe you have thought about it, but never got so far as making that contact? Perhaps you feel that you are able to manage it yourself, without any support?
- 17:09 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
Talking Positive about HIV: David’s story
- 14:34 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
Thank you for choosing to donate to The LGF!
- 21:46 PM Nov 26thviaLGF Website
Mental health advice for LGB young people
- 14:44 PM Nov 25thviaLGF Website
Sexual Orientation Monitoring at the Fairfax Group Practice
- 14:09 PM Nov 25thviaLGF Website
I am moving to the UK and seeking a GP who has a large LGBT practice and understands the Queer community
- 12:35 PM Nov 25thviaLGF
Manchester’s LGBT community launches unique event to challenge homophobia in Russia
- 10:31 AM Nov 21stviaLGF Website
outnorthwest issue 119
- 17:34 PM Nov 20thviaLGF Website
Transgender Day of Remembrance 2013: Manchester unites in memorial
- 16:36 PM Nov 20thviaLGF Website