This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Why you should report hate
- 12:10 PM Feb 3rdviaLGF Website
Personal safety tips
- 11:43 AM Feb 3rdviaLGF Website
Experiencing hate at work
- 11:39 AM Feb 3rdviaLGF Website
Experiencing hate at school
- 11:33 AM Feb 3rdviaLGF Website
Experiencing hate at home
- 11:22 AM Feb 3rdviaLGF Website
A Trans Person's Experience
- 11:12 AM Feb 3rdviaLGF Website
Conference and Room Hire
- 12:36 PM Feb 2ndviaLGF Website
Sexual Orientation Monitoring
Over the last two decades, the lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) community has seen legislative change which has led to greater acceptance. However, there is still a huge lack of evidence about LGB people, our needs and experiences. Monitoring sexual orientation is a proven way to address that lack of evidence.
- 19:35 PM Jan 28thviaLGF Website
Sexual Orientation Monitoring Guide
Everything you always wanted to know about sexual orientation monitoring... but were afraid to ask, aims to encourage public sector organisations to take the lead in implementing sexual orientation monitoring, by highlighting the benefits for organisations, staff and service users.
- 19:15 PM Jan 28thviaLGF Website
Our work in Rochdale with LGBT people
- 11:12 AM Jan 22ndviaLGF Website