This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Getting the help you need
- 10:55 AM Jun 12thviaLGF Website
- 10:54 AM Jun 12thviaLGF Website
The LGF Volunteer Awards 2014
- 15:29 PM Jun 10thviaLGF Website
Who are your Homo Heroes for 2014?
Nominations for The Lesbian & Gay Foundation's Homo Heroes Awards 2014 are now open so get nominating for the individuals, groups and organisations you feel have helped to make a difference to the community over the past year.
- 15:14 PM Jun 10thviaLGF Website
Make schools safer
- 11:28 AM Jun 10thviaLGF Website
Spotlight on your cervix! What is cervical screening and do lesbian and bi women need to bother?
This week (8th – 14th June) is Cervical Screening Awareness Week, an annual initiative aimed at raising awareness of cervical screening and encouraging women to get regular screens. But what is cervical screening? And why should we bother?
- 16:36 PM Jun 9thviaLGF Website
Groups at the LGF
- 19:49 PM Jun 6thviaLGF Website
GP experiences survey
- 11:51 AM Jun 5thviaLGF Website
Can a person get in to trouble for simply standing around in the cruising area, and can the police move you on if you are just in the area for a rest. Kind Regards
- 09:49 AM Jun 4thviaLGF
Homo Heroes Awards 2013 - your winners!
- 22:18 PM Jun 2ndviaLGF Website