This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Commenting and LiveChat rules
- 13:51 PM Jan 23rdviaLGF Website
The LGF launches ‘No Hate in Our Village’ campaign
- 12:04 PM Jan 23rdviaLGF Website
- 10:42 AM Jan 23rdviaLGF Website
The LGF urges Manchester’s Gay Village to 'Report Hate'
In support of Manchester Hate Crime Awareness Week on 20-26 January, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) are launching a new campaign in partnership with the Village Business Association (VBA) called ‘No Hate in Our Village.’
- 09:44 AM Jan 22ndviaLGF Website
Meeting women who like women
- 15:15 PM Jan 21stviaLGF Website
Review: 'The Pride' at Manchester Opera House
- 12:30 PM Jan 21stviaLGF Website
Very useful for all cervical screeners
- 12:05 PM Jan 21stviaLGF
- 17:03 PM Jan 20thviaLGF Website
The National LGB&T Partnership
The National LGB& T partnership is an England wide group of LGB&T voluntary and community organisations who are committed to reducing health inequalities and challenging homophobia, biphobia and transphobia within public services.
- 12:54 PM Jan 20thviaLGF Website
My LGB&T Health 2014
- 12:52 PM Jan 20thviaLGF Website
The LGF challenges you to take action in 2014!!
- 10:44 AM Jan 16thviaLGF Website
- 12:13 PM Jan 15thviaLGF Website
Running for the LGF!
- 16:16 PM Jan 10thviaLGF Website
Our runs in detail
- 16:08 PM Jan 9thviaLGF Website
- 15:04 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
Get informed! - Poppers
- 15:01 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
- 15:00 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
My trust with Bodey is not with one single GP or nurse but in the practice as a whole. I’ll see any GP or nurse because I know I’ll get good care.
- 13:59 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF
Transform Manchester mental health services: We want to hear from you!
- 10:38 AM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Gold, silver and bronze win for The LGF in the Co-op Respect ‘Loved by You’ Awards 2013!
- 14:49 PM Dec 19thviaLGF Website