This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
My LGB&T Health 2014
- 12:52 PM Jan 20thviaLGF Website
The LGF challenges you to take action in 2014!!
- 10:44 AM Jan 16thviaLGF Website
- 12:13 PM Jan 15thviaLGF Website
- 15:04 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
Get informed! - Poppers
- 15:01 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
- 15:00 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
My trust with Bodey is not with one single GP or nurse but in the practice as a whole. I’ll see any GP or nurse because I know I’ll get good care.
- 13:59 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF
Transform Manchester mental health services: We want to hear from you!
- 10:38 AM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Gold, silver and bronze win for The LGF in the Co-op Respect ‘Loved by You’ Awards 2013!
- 14:49 PM Dec 19thviaLGF Website
The LGF DOUBLES fundraising efforts for Christmas
- 11:06 AM Dec 19thviaLGF Website
- 13:58 PM Dec 18thviaLGF Website
Down for maintenance
- 13:55 PM Dec 18thviaLGF Website
The LGF’s testing services over Christmas
If you want to access sexual health clinics over Christmas then please be advised that the usual full STI LGF clinics that would have been on 24 and 31 December will not be operating and there will also be no rapid HIV testing clinic on Wednesday 25 December or Wednesday 1 January.
- 14:46 PM Dec 16thviaLGF Website
- 11:32 AM Dec 16thviaLGF Website
Save the date! Britain’s first same-sex marriages set for March
- 11:45 AM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
In October 2013 we worked together with ASK and CVS Cheshire East to explore the local LGB&T community to find out what it’s like to be lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or trans in Cheshire East and how local voluntary and community sector (VCS) infrastructure could be improved.
- 10:02 AM Dec 9thviaLGF Website
This place closed about 2 years ago and has been derelict ever since! There are no gay bars in Morecambe.
- 09:18 AM Dec 9thviaLGF
Annual reports and accounts
- 14:13 PM Dec 4thviaLGF Website
Support for Family and Friends
- 14:04 PM Dec 4thviaLGF Website
Join the LGB Community Leaders Roadshow 2013/14!
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) is going on the road across Greater Manchester to find out what issues LGB (lesbian, gay and bisexual) people want to have raised at a local level within health and social care and also to encourage volunteers to have their voice heard where they live.
- 16:20 PM Dec 3rdviaLGF Website
Let's Talk Positive for World AIDS Day 2013
To mark World AIDS Day, The Lesbian and Gay Foundation (The LGF) are hosting ‘Talk Positive’ on Sunday 1 December - an informal open day and event for gay and bisexual men to talk about what we should be doing in the fight against HIV, how we can break down the stigma surrounding it and what concerns they have about sexual health issues.
- 14:57 PM Dec 2ndviaLGF Website
First European HIV Testing Week 2013: The LGF boosts awareness
- 10:49 AM Nov 29thviaLGF Website
- 22:16 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
- 21:32 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
- 18:15 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
- 18:14 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
- 18:13 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
- 18:11 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
Drugs and Alcohol
- 18:10 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website
Substances, support and seeking help
Have you ever accessed support for a drug or alcohol problem? Maybe you have thought about it, but never got so far as making that contact? Perhaps you feel that you are able to manage it yourself, without any support?
- 17:09 PM Nov 27thviaLGF Website