This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 14:23 PM Oct 28thviaLGF Website
Physical examinations - can I ask for the gender of my doctor?
- 11:33 AM Oct 25thviaLGF Website
- 14:18 PM Oct 22ndviaLGF Website
Anti Bullying Week: How to Stay Safe
- 13:00 PM Oct 22ndviaLGF Website
Make Schools Safer
- 14:45 PM Oct 18thviaLGF Website
Community Book of Remembrance Launched
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation, alongside Manchester-based transgender support group Transforum, launched a Community Book of Remembrance, which aims to provide a space for people to remember those in the community who have been have lost through hate, discrimination, isolation and illness.
- 14:27 PM Oct 18thviaLGF Website
Spirit Day 2013
Thursday 17th October 2013 is ‘Spirit Day’! Across the world people are being encouraged to turn their Facebook pages, twitter icons and blogs and websites purple to remember LGBT teenagers who have killed themselves after being bullied.
- 21:48 PM Oct 16thviaLGF Website
Research into LGB needs and experiences
- 16:28 PM Oct 16thviaLGF Website
Sexual Orientation Monitoring Guide
Everything you always wanted to know about sexual orientation monitoring... but were afraid to ask, aims to encourage public sector organisations to take the lead in implementing sexual orientation monitoring, by highlighting the benefits for organisations, staff and service users.
- 16:17 PM Oct 16thviaLGF Website
Cervical Screening: The North West Research
- 16:16 PM Oct 16thviaLGF Website
Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
- 16:15 PM Oct 16thviaLGF Website
Get your copy of the strategy
- 16:13 PM Oct 16thviaLGF Website
- 16:12 PM Oct 16thviaLGF Website
- 12:16 PM Oct 16thviaLGF Website
- 12:10 PM Oct 16thviaLGF Website
The LGF wins Greater Manchester Sexual Health Network Award!
We're thrilled to have been awarded ‘Best Poster’ at last week’s Greater Manchester Sexual Health Network’s Sexual Health Awards 2013, for our ‘Gonorrhoea. Hard to spell. Easy to catch’ poster aimed at gay and bisexual men.
- 11:37 AM Oct 16thviaLGF Website
- 11:35 AM Oct 16thviaLGF Website
George* contacted The Lesbian & Gay Foundation a few months ago as he wanted to know more about our LGB Community Leaders Programme. Here George shares with us why it is important for him to support other lesbian, gay and bisexual people.
- 12:34 PM Oct 15thviaLGF Website
OUT With Prostate Cancer
- 12:03 PM Oct 15thviaLGF Website
Hate Crime Awareness Week 2013
This year’s Hate Crime Awareness Week takes place from 12th – 19th October, and encourages people and organisations around the UK to come together to remember those who have been affected by all forms of hate crime, as well as help tackle the issue.
- 11:09 AM Oct 15thviaLGF Website
LGF Plays Host to Manchester Community Organisers
From the end of October The Lesbian & Gay Foundation are host to two Community Organisers for Manchester City Centre as part of a government-funded scheme to help inspire community action on local issues of importance.
- 15:38 PM Oct 14thviaLGF Website
- 22:58 PM Oct 12thviaLGF Website
i am so pleased that Ian ashton won this award. his work is greatly appreciated by many and especially myself who nominated him i am so over whelmed by this,and would love to help with anything that w...
- 22:56 PM Oct 12thviaLGF
LGF Chief Executive returns to IoS Pink List
- 22:45 PM Oct 12thviaLGF Website
- 09:39 AM Oct 11thviaLGF Website
2012 HIV Stats: 'Know Your HIV Status'
Men who have sex with men are being encouraged to 'Know Your HIV Status' as latest figures show an increase in the number of HIV cases across north west England while there are now more ways to get tested than ever before.
- 16:28 PM Oct 10thviaLGF Website
We all feel lonely at some point in our lives
- 11:13 AM Oct 10thviaLGF Website
Maria looking for a sperm donor
to find a sperm donor in the united kingdom, you also have www.coparents.co.uk
- 10:42 AM Oct 10thviaLGF
Our Top Tips for Coming out Day
- 16:36 PM Oct 9thviaLGF Website
Coming Out support
- 15:49 PM Oct 9thviaLGF Website