This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Have you come out to your GP?
- 13:56 PM Sep 18thviaLGF Website
What's up with your Doc?
- 13:16 PM Sep 18thviaLGF Website
New Interactive Timeline of LGB&T History Launched
- 09:37 AM Sep 17thviaLGF Website
Bi the Bi
- 11:57 AM Sep 16thviaLGF Website
Leaving a Legacy
- 11:36 AM Sep 16thviaLGF Website
Bi-Visibility Day: Andy's Story
- 15:03 PM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
Bi Visibility Day: TC's Story
- 14:37 PM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
Bi-Visibility Day: Emma's Story
- 11:50 AM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
- 11:17 AM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
Battling Breast Cancer: Jean's Story
- 14:50 PM Sep 12thviaLGF Website
Karen Challenges Herself for The LGF
Karen, 48, took part in The BUPA Manchester 10k in May 2013, the Lytham half marathon in July and in 2014 plans to take on a London to Paris Bike Ride and The London Marathon – all in aid of The Lesbian & Gay Foundation!
- 12:36 PM Sep 12thviaLGF Website
- 16:46 PM Sep 10thviaLGF Website
- 11:25 AM Sep 10thviaLGF Website
The LGF Shortlisted for a Spirit of Manchester Award!
- 11:56 AM Sep 9thviaLGF Website
Hitting Rock Bottom
- 10:49 AM Sep 9thviaLGF Website
New Gay Men's Film Club.
- 16:20 PM Sep 6thviaLGF Website
- 16:05 PM Sep 4thviaLGF Website
Policy & Research downloads
- 15:22 PM Sep 4thviaLGF Website
Sexual Orientation Monitoring
Everything you always wanted to know about sexual orientation monitoring... but were afraid to ask, aims to encourage public sector organisations to take the lead in implementing sexual orientation monitoring, by highlighting the benefits for organisations, staff and service users.
- 14:22 PM Sep 4thviaLGF Website
I think it is very unfair that the Eve Appeal are blaming women's lifestyles. They are in effect saying that women are bringing this on themselves. This is NOT the case. Womb cancer is indiscriminate!
- 16:25 PM Sep 3rdviaLGF
Womb Cancer Support UK is an online support group for women who have, or have had womb cancer. We are the only dedicated womb cancer support group in the UK and I set it up after realising that there ...
- 14:44 PM Sep 3rdviaLGF
Thank you for sharing your story ladies. Mine is very similar - my cancer was found after tests prior to fertility treatment. Luckily, you are a same sex couple, and had a "plan B" for creating your l...
- 14:43 PM Sep 3rdviaLGF
Enough is Enough!
- 11:31 AM Sep 3rdviaLGF Website
Get Running in 2014!
- 13:51 PM Sep 2ndviaLGF Website
New Research: LGB People 2x More Likely to Smoke & Drink
- 16:06 PM Aug 30thviaLGF Website
Love Equal Marriage
- 15:20 PM Aug 30thviaLGF Website
outnorthwest issue 117
- 14:31 PM Aug 30thviaLGF Website
Manchester Pride 2013 In Pictures
- 15:29 PM Aug 29thviaLGF Website
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- 17:06 PM Aug 28thviaLGF Website
However, it can sometimes be picked up whilst having sex, so we thought we’d include it anyway. The infection is caused by a fungus which lives on the skin and in the mouth, stomach, vagina, penis and bottom.
- 17:05 PM Aug 28thviaLGF Website