This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 22:58 PM Oct 12thviaLGF Website
i am so pleased that Ian ashton won this award. his work is greatly appreciated by many and especially myself who nominated him i am so over whelmed by this,and would love to help with anything that w...
- 22:56 PM Oct 12thviaLGF
LGF Chief Executive returns to IoS Pink List
- 22:45 PM Oct 12thviaLGF Website
- 09:39 AM Oct 11thviaLGF Website
2012 HIV Stats: 'Know Your HIV Status'
Men who have sex with men are being encouraged to 'Know Your HIV Status' as latest figures show an increase in the number of HIV cases across north west England while there are now more ways to get tested than ever before.
- 16:28 PM Oct 10thviaLGF Website
We all feel lonely at some point in our lives
- 11:13 AM Oct 10thviaLGF Website
Maria looking for a sperm donor
to find a sperm donor in the united kingdom, you also have www.coparents.co.uk
- 10:42 AM Oct 10thviaLGF
Our Top Tips for Coming out Day
- 16:36 PM Oct 9thviaLGF Website
Coming Out support
- 15:49 PM Oct 9thviaLGF Website
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) generally refers to any preventive medical treatment given to someone immediately after possible exposure to a disease-causing virus. In sexual health this usually would be HIV though can also refer to Hepatitis.
- 15:37 PM Oct 9thviaLGF Website
What is sexuality?
- 15:10 PM Oct 9thviaLGF Website
Hi there, I'm interested in volunteering for this how do i go about it?
- 14:58 PM Oct 8thviaLGF
It is the first time I have felt that my sexuality wasn’t patholigized and that I am being treated as an ordinary person seeking ordinary medical assistance irrespective of my sexual identity. Yet,...
- 14:56 PM Oct 8thviaLGF
NEW! Resource for Coming Out Day
- 14:50 PM Oct 8thviaLGF Website
Evidence Exchange of LGBT statistics
- 22:31 PM Oct 7thviaLGF Website
Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
- 22:29 PM Oct 7thviaLGF Website
Public Health Outcomes Framework
The Public Health Outcomes Framework (PHOF) published by Public Health England is based on national data collected through NHS monitoring and national surveys. Because sexual orientation and gender identity are not routinely monitored, the PHOF does not contain data related to LGB&T communities and so their health needs are not recognised in the document.
- 22:20 PM Oct 7thviaLGF Website
- 22:11 PM Oct 7thviaLGF Website
2012 Changing Times - the Regional LGBT Conference
- 22:08 PM Oct 7thviaLGF Website
More Bi-Visible Than Ever?
- 14:50 PM Oct 4thviaLGF Website