This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
House of Lords holds historic debate on lesbian, bisexual and trans women's health
- 10:34 AM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
Rosie & Chris celebrate first religious civil partnership conversion
- 10:33 AM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
Donate and #HelpLGF
- 16:08 PM Dec 10thviaLGF Website
- 10:09 AM Dec 10thviaLGF Website
We ❤ you
- 10:07 AM Dec 10thviaLGF Website
Our Impact in 2014
- 18:32 PM Dec 9thviaLGF Website
Thank you for choosing to donate to The LGF!
- 18:31 PM Dec 9thviaLGF Website
LGF Christmas Foodbank Appeal
This Christmas the staff at the Lesbian & Gay Foundation and our friends at Via,Canal St have decided not to send Christmas cards and instead donate to Manchester Metropolitan Church’s Foodbank which supports people in crisis including LGBT people and asylum seekers.
- 15:12 PM Dec 9thviaLGF Website
- 16:20 PM Dec 8thviaLGF Website
Meet the staff
- 15:22 PM Dec 8thviaLGF Website
Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Survey
- 14:55 PM Dec 8thviaLGF Website
Policy Briefings and Fact Sheets
- 09:25 AM Dec 8thviaLGF Website
Talk about drugs
- 21:24 PM Dec 5thviaLGF Website
Helpline and email advice
- 10:24 AM Dec 5thviaLGF Website
National HIV Testing Week
- 10:23 AM Dec 5thviaLGF Website
New Prostate Cancer Postcards for Gay & Bisexual Men
At Manchester Pride 2014, The LGBT Cancer Support Alliance talked to over 200 people about their awareness around prostate cancer.These conversations helped to provide information for some new postcards funded by Prostate Cancer UK and now freely available.
- 21:05 PM Dec 4thviaLGF Website
Salford Matters Strikes GOLD
- 17:34 PM Dec 4thviaLGF Website
Christmas LGB&T Tea Dance
Back by popular demand, after a successful event at Manchester Pride 2014, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation are excited to host a special Christmas LGB&T Tea Dance on Saturday December 20th .There will be dancing and yes,we are asking you to come along and join in the fun...
- 15:13 PM Dec 4thviaLGF Website
HIV & The Man Who Saved My Life
- 16:58 PM Dec 1stviaLGF Website
- 11:42 AM Dec 1stviaLGF Website