This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Homo Heroes Awards 2014 - Your winners!
Introducing the Barclays Straight Ally Award, this year's Homo Heroes Awards received almost 400 nominations across 9 categories, and then went on to receive over 7000 individual votes from across the UK and beyond!
- 10:54 AM Oct 13thviaLGF Website
Homo Heroes Awards
- 10:53 AM Oct 13thviaLGF Website
Meet the staff
- 18:35 PM Oct 12thviaLGF Website
The fight for what’s right: Why Sex & Relationship Education should be mandatory in all schools
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) are currently supporting the nationwide campaign ‘SRE- It’s my right’ which aims to get compulsory same-sex Sex and Relationship Education (SRE) in all English schools. Claudia Carvell explains why this is so important...
- 18:16 PM Oct 10thviaLGF Website
Manchester Cathedral comes OUT! to support LGBT community
Manchester Cathedral are hosting a special service on 14th October 2014 to focus on including lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) people as part of the local community, while also celebrating Manchester's rich LGBT heritage.
- 13:53 PM Oct 10thviaLGF Website
Increasing HIV diagnoses in gay/bi men and over 50s
- 12:40 PM Oct 10thviaLGF Website
Our volunteering opportunities
- 15:08 PM Oct 9thviaLGF Website
Volunteer with the LGF
- 15:04 PM Oct 9thviaLGF Website
Amiable Warriors: The Campaign for Homosexual Equality
Volume 1 of the official history of The Campaign for Homosexual Equality celebrating half a century since the birth of the modern LGBT rights movement in Manchester in 1964 is soon to be published and we have an exclusive extract to share called ‘The Battle for Burnley’.
- 15:00 PM Oct 9thviaLGF Website
Chat with The LGF for Coming Out Day!
To mark Coming Out Day on 11th October, The LGF are hosting two live Q&A web chats about coming out on 10th October 7-9pm and on 11th October 2-4pm. This will be an opportunity to get free non-judgemental advice, ask questions and meet others.
- 15:42 PM Oct 6thviaLGF Website
The LGF marks 50 years of the modern LGBT rights movement
- 17:05 PM Oct 3rdviaLGF Website
Black History Month
- 14:06 PM Oct 3rdviaLGF Website
- 16:16 PM Oct 1stviaLGF Website
About the LGF
- 15:46 PM Sep 30thviaLGF Website
Bishop of Manchester celebrates 50 Years of LGBT History
- 13:00 PM Sep 29thviaLGF Website
Keeping safe when on a night out
- 10:44 AM Sep 26thviaLGF Website
Homo Heroes Voting
- 15:06 PM Sep 25thviaLGF Website
Volunteering at The LGF
- 11:23 AM Sep 24thviaLGF Website
The LGF supports the call for same-sex SRE to be statutory in all English schools
A coalition of LGBTI (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans Intersex) organisations and campaigners have written an open letter to political leaders in the UK, highlighting the urgent need to make Sex and Relationship Education (SRE) statutory in all schools – as well as appropriate for LGBTI young people.
- 15:31 PM Sep 17thviaLGF Website
The LGF Drugs Clinic: FAQs
- 13:08 PM Sep 9thviaLGF Website