This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Information for men who have been affected by sexual violence
- 12:56 PM Aug 19thviaLGF Website
We ❤ being healthy
- 12:04 PM Aug 19thviaLGF Website
- 12:01 PM Aug 19thviaLGF Website
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation is planning to respond to the following consultations. We would encourage LGB&T people and groups to take part, please click on the links provided to find out how to take part. If you would like any help or support taking part in consultations please contact Valeska Matziol on 0845 3 30 30 30 or email email@example.com.
- 10:26 AM Aug 18thviaLGF Website
Has religion affected your experience at work, in daily life or as a business?
Since 2010, the Equality Act has legally protected certain characteristics from discrimination, including sexual orientation, gender identity and religion or belief. But how does this work in practice?
- 14:43 PM Aug 15thviaLGF Website
Friends & Family
On this page you will find information and advice for friends and family members of LGB people. There is lots of help and support for friends and families of lesbian, gay and bisexual people ranging from support groups, advice and tips on how to be a great ally and provide help and support.
- 13:37 PM Aug 15thviaLGF Website
- 13:13 PM Aug 15thviaLGF Website
- 13:08 PM Aug 15thviaLGF Website
- 12:52 PM Aug 15thviaLGF Website
For Young People
- 12:38 PM Aug 15thviaLGF Website