This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Building Health Partnerships
Building Health Partnerships is a national programme designed by NHS England to improve health outcomes through supporting the development of partnerships between Clinical Commissioning Groups and voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations.
- 12:12 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
Safety first: Free soft drinks to curb drink driving this Xmas
- 19:20 PM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
House of Lords holds historic debate on lesbian, bisexual and trans women's health
- 10:34 AM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
Rosie & Chris celebrate first religious civil partnership conversion
- 10:33 AM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
Donate and #HelpLGF
- 16:08 PM Dec 10thviaLGF Website
- 10:09 AM Dec 10thviaLGF Website
We ❤ you
- 10:07 AM Dec 10thviaLGF Website
Our Impact in 2014
- 18:32 PM Dec 9thviaLGF Website
Thank you for choosing to donate to The LGF!
- 18:31 PM Dec 9thviaLGF Website
LGF Christmas Foodbank Appeal
This Christmas the staff at the Lesbian & Gay Foundation and our friends at Via,Canal St have decided not to send Christmas cards and instead donate to Manchester Metropolitan Church’s Foodbank which supports people in crisis including LGBT people and asylum seekers.
- 15:12 PM Dec 9thviaLGF Website