This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Surviving Christmas - look after your personal safety
- 14:57 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Christmas is Coming...Out!
The temperature’s dropped and the city streets are heaving with increasingly harassed shoppers – it must mean one thing: Christmas is coming. For lesbian, gay and bisexual people who aren’t yet out to their family, the festive season may be their one chance to come out to relatives in person.
- 14:54 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
#HelpLGF: Donate this Christmas
This Christmas, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) are reaching out and asking for your support to help us continue the important work we do with lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities.
- 12:15 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
- 19:16 PM Dec 22ndviaLGF Website
- 16:45 PM Dec 22ndviaLGF Website
About the LGF
- 12:46 PM Dec 22ndviaLGF Website
At least some one raised our voices
- 11:12 AM Dec 22ndviaLGF
Supporting LGBT Young People in Care
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation and Three Circles Fostering have been working together with care leavers to develop a new resource for foster carers and residential care staff to promote the well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) young people which is to be launched in February.
- 10:44 AM Dec 19thviaLGF Website
Tameside LGBT survey
- 14:35 PM Dec 18thviaLGF Website
Inclusive Sex & Relationship Education Campaign
- 15:32 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
SRE letter to MP
- 15:12 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
Be a trustee and shape the future for our communities
- 12:12 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
- 16:15 PM Dec 16thviaLGF Website
One Salford Medical Centre
- 16:36 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
The Simpson Medical Practice Strikes GOLD
- 16:32 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
BME LGBT Mental Health Event
In February organisations and groups across Greater Manchester are holding a Networking Workshop at The LGF for Black Minority Ethnic communities who identify as Lesbian Gay Bisexual or Transgender to provide an opportunity to discuss additional discrimination that people from these communities may face and how this can impact on mental health.
- 14:34 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
Building Health Partnerships
Building Health Partnerships is a national programme designed by NHS England to improve health outcomes through supporting the development of partnerships between Clinical Commissioning Groups and voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations.
- 12:12 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
Safety first: Free soft drinks to curb drink driving this Xmas
- 19:20 PM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
House of Lords holds historic debate on lesbian, bisexual and trans women's health
- 10:34 AM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
Rosie & Chris celebrate first religious civil partnership conversion
- 10:33 AM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
Donate and #HelpLGF
- 16:08 PM Dec 10thviaLGF Website
We ❤ you
- 10:07 AM Dec 10thviaLGF Website
Our Impact in 2014
- 18:32 PM Dec 9thviaLGF Website
Thank you for choosing to donate to The LGF!
- 18:31 PM Dec 9thviaLGF Website
LGF Christmas Foodbank Appeal
This Christmas the staff at the Lesbian & Gay Foundation and our friends at Via,Canal St have decided not to send Christmas cards and instead donate to Manchester Metropolitan Church’s Foodbank which supports people in crisis including LGBT people and asylum seekers.
- 15:12 PM Dec 9thviaLGF Website
- 16:20 PM Dec 8thviaLGF Website
Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Survey
- 14:55 PM Dec 8thviaLGF Website
Policy Briefings and Fact Sheets
- 09:25 AM Dec 8thviaLGF Website
Talk about drugs
- 21:24 PM Dec 5thviaLGF Website
Helpline and email advice
- 10:24 AM Dec 5thviaLGF Website