This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Making LGBT Black History
- 15:08 PM Oct 1stviaLGF Website
- 13:02 PM Oct 1stviaLGF Website
FIERCE North West
Celebrating black queer creativity and activism. Artist/photographer Ajamu is extending his successful photographic project ‘Fierce’ to create 25-30 new portraits of young Black LGBTQ people across the country.This Saturday 5th Ocotber at The LGF Community Resource Centre.
- 10:42 AM Sep 30thviaLGF Website
LGF Chair of Trustees wins Charity chair of the year
- 15:56 PM Sep 27thviaLGF Website
- 14:06 PM Sep 27thviaLGF Website
Adobe Edge Test 1
- 17:01 PM Sep 25thviaLGF Website
outnorthwest issue 118
This issues is about the 10th anniversary of Liverpool's Queer arts festival HOMOTOPIA, what's going on for LGB&T people in Russia and interview with comedian Chris Coltrane about life as a bisexual man. Our next issue is our World AIDS Day special.
- 12:37 PM Sep 25thviaLGF Website
- 17:12 PM Sep 24thviaLGF Website
Stockport sexual health services are moving
- 17:48 PM Sep 22ndviaLGF Website
Meet the LGF trustees
- 15:28 PM Sep 19thviaLGF Website
Have you come out to your GP?
- 13:56 PM Sep 18thviaLGF Website
What's up with your Doc?
- 13:16 PM Sep 18thviaLGF Website
New Interactive Timeline of LGB&T History Launched
- 09:37 AM Sep 17thviaLGF Website
Bi the Bi
- 11:57 AM Sep 16thviaLGF Website
Leaving a Legacy
- 11:36 AM Sep 16thviaLGF Website
Bi-Visibility Day: Andy's Story
- 15:03 PM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
Bi Visibility Day: TC's Story
- 14:37 PM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
Bi-Visibility Day: Emma's Story
- 11:50 AM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
- 11:17 AM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
Battling Breast Cancer: Jean's Story
- 14:50 PM Sep 12thviaLGF Website