This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
outnorthwest issue 118
This issues is about the 10th anniversary of Liverpool's Queer arts festival HOMOTOPIA, what's going on for LGB&T people in Russia and interview with comedian Chris Coltrane about life as a bisexual man. Our next issue is our World AIDS Day special.
- 12:37 PM Sep 25thviaLGF Website
- 17:12 PM Sep 24thviaLGF Website
Stockport sexual health services are moving
- 17:48 PM Sep 22ndviaLGF Website
Meet the LGF trustees
- 15:28 PM Sep 19thviaLGF Website
Have you come out to your GP?
- 13:56 PM Sep 18thviaLGF Website
What's up with your Doc?
- 13:16 PM Sep 18thviaLGF Website
New Interactive Timeline of LGB&T History Launched
- 09:37 AM Sep 17thviaLGF Website
Bi the Bi
- 11:57 AM Sep 16thviaLGF Website
Leaving a Legacy
- 11:36 AM Sep 16thviaLGF Website
Bi-Visibility Day: Andy's Story
- 15:03 PM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
Bi Visibility Day: TC's Story
- 14:37 PM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
Bi-Visibility Day: Emma's Story
- 11:50 AM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
- 11:17 AM Sep 13thviaLGF Website
Battling Breast Cancer: Jean's Story
- 14:50 PM Sep 12thviaLGF Website
Karen Challenges Herself for The LGF
Karen, 48, took part in The BUPA Manchester 10k in May 2013, the Lytham half marathon in July and in 2014 plans to take on a London to Paris Bike Ride and The London Marathon – all in aid of The Lesbian & Gay Foundation!
- 12:36 PM Sep 12thviaLGF Website
- 16:46 PM Sep 10thviaLGF Website
- 11:25 AM Sep 10thviaLGF Website
The LGF Shortlisted for a Spirit of Manchester Award!
- 11:56 AM Sep 9thviaLGF Website
Hitting Rock Bottom
- 10:49 AM Sep 9thviaLGF Website
New Gay Men's Film Club.
- 16:20 PM Sep 6thviaLGF Website