This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Get Running in 2014!
- 13:51 PM Sep 2ndviaLGF Website
New Research: LGB People 2x More Likely to Smoke & Drink
- 16:06 PM Aug 30thviaLGF Website
Love Equal Marriage
- 15:20 PM Aug 30thviaLGF Website
outnorthwest issue 117
- 14:31 PM Aug 30thviaLGF Website
Manchester Pride 2013 In Pictures
- 15:29 PM Aug 29thviaLGF Website
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- 17:06 PM Aug 28thviaLGF Website
However, it can sometimes be picked up whilst having sex, so we thought we’d include it anyway. The infection is caused by a fungus which lives on the skin and in the mouth, stomach, vagina, penis and bottom.
- 17:05 PM Aug 28thviaLGF Website
Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV)
LGV or Lymphogranuloma Venereum, is a particularly nasty form of Chlamydia. What makes it nasty is its ability to infect the lymph nodes in the body, causing them to become inflamed and potentially infect surrounding tissue if left untreated.
- 17:03 PM Aug 28thviaLGF Website
- 17:02 PM Aug 28thviaLGF Website
- 17:01 PM Aug 28thviaLGF Website
Living with HIV
- 16:56 PM Aug 28thviaLGF Website
What is HIV?
- 16:55 PM Aug 28thviaLGF Website
Pride in Practice registration form
- 16:08 PM Aug 28thviaLGF Website
Say Enough is Enough! - to Russian Homophobia
Join us at The Lesbian & Gay Foundation’s Community Resource Centre on Tuesday 3rd September 6 – 8pm to show your support for our LGB&T brothers and sisters in St Petersburg by leaving a message of support or join in online
- 15:18 PM Aug 28thviaLGF Website
Glossary for health professionals
- 18:24 PM Aug 27thviaLGF Website
We'll be holding regular drop-in session for the LGB&T community across the Borough of Rochdale. If you need any help, support or advice, pop along and see us, no appointment necessary. Read more for dates, times and venues.
- 11:12 AM Aug 27thviaLGF Website
i will do mi best to be there and 100% in support
- 16:23 PM Aug 23rdviaLGF
'Can You Hear Me?' Art Exhibition Officially Launched!
We officially launched our amazing art exhibition Can You Hear Me? on Tuesday, which showcases the experiences of lesbian and bisexual women with a mental health issue. Check out some of the pictures here...
- 11:40 AM Aug 23rdviaLGF Website
- 11:36 AM Aug 22ndviaLGF Website
I would like to marah in the parade please i need a xl t-shirt and my partner will need large t-shirt can i bring my son along with me
- 15:48 PM Aug 21stviaLGF