This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Helpline and email advice
- 10:08 AM Jun 25thviaLGF Website
Keeping safe when on a night out
- 14:37 PM Jun 23rdviaLGF Website
A Summer of Pride!
- 12:17 PM Jun 23rdviaLGF Website
The LGF celebrates Manchester Day Parade in rainbow colours
- 16:29 PM Jun 21stviaLGF Website
- 16:51 PM Jun 19thviaLGF
Sexual health quickies
‘LGF Quickies’ are short videos presented by staff from The LGF. The aim is to give you important sexual health messages in a quick and entertaining way, and (hopefully!) for you to share them with your friends.
- 12:44 PM Jun 18thviaLGF Website
What is counselling?
- 15:56 PM Jun 16thviaLGF Website
LGF counselling service
- 15:55 PM Jun 16thviaLGF Website
Our work in Rochdale with LGBT people
- 14:33 PM Jun 16thviaLGF Website
The Sexual Health Clinic 101 – What happens when you get a sexual health check?
- 18:46 PM Jun 13thviaLGF Website
Safer Sex Tips
- 18:21 PM Jun 13thviaLGF Website
Lesbian Bed Death
- 18:20 PM Jun 13thviaLGF Website
- 18:19 PM Jun 13thviaLGF Website
- 10:55 AM Jun 12thviaLGF Website
Getting the help you need
- 10:55 AM Jun 12thviaLGF Website
- 10:54 AM Jun 12thviaLGF Website
The LGF Volunteer Awards 2014
- 15:29 PM Jun 10thviaLGF Website
Who are your Homo Heroes for 2014?
Nominations for The Lesbian & Gay Foundation's Homo Heroes Awards 2014 are now open so get nominating for the individuals, groups and organisations you feel have helped to make a difference to the community over the past year.
- 15:14 PM Jun 10thviaLGF Website
We ❤ being healthy
- 14:11 PM Jun 10thviaLGF Website
Make schools safer
- 11:28 AM Jun 10thviaLGF Website
Spotlight on your cervix! What is cervical screening and do lesbian and bi women need to bother?
This week (8th – 14th June) is Cervical Screening Awareness Week, an annual initiative aimed at raising awareness of cervical screening and encouraging women to get regular screens. But what is cervical screening? And why should we bother?
- 16:36 PM Jun 9thviaLGF Website
Groups at the LGF
- 19:49 PM Jun 6thviaLGF Website
GP experiences survey
- 11:51 AM Jun 5thviaLGF Website
Can a person get in to trouble for simply standing around in the cruising area, and can the police move you on if you are just in the area for a rest. Kind Regards
- 09:49 AM Jun 4thviaLGF
Homo Heroes Awards 2013 - your winners!
- 22:18 PM Jun 2ndviaLGF Website
“I’m not always open about my sexual orientation, especially in a healthcare setting but after seeing The LGF’s condoms on the reception desk and in the consultation room, I chatted to the nurse...
- 10:30 AM May 28thviaLGF
Drugs & Alcohol
- 13:59 PM May 27thviaLGF Website
Boys who like boys: A survey of understanding about sex
NAT (National AIDS Trust) have launched a nation-wide survey of young gay, bisexual men and other men who have sex with men (MSM) about where and how they learn about sex, relationships and HIV and whether the information and support they receive is helpful.
- 15:29 PM May 23rdviaLGF Website
Men! Get a tenner for talking to us!
- 17:09 PM May 21stviaLGF Website
The LGF receives GSK Impact Award
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) received an award of £30,000 for helping to improve the health of lesbian, gay, bisexual (LGB) people by successfully campaigning for NHS England to monitor the sexual orientation of staff and patients at the GSK Impact Awards ceremony last night.
- 16:12 PM May 20thviaLGF Website