This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 10:30 AM Jul 11thviaLGF Website
- 17:44 PM Jul 10thviaLGF Website
Tell us your story!
- 16:44 PM Jul 9thviaLGF Website
- 15:19 PM Jul 9thviaLGF Website
#Love_is The LGF at Manchester Pride 2014!
During the Big Weekend (22-25th August), The LGF will be opening the doors of our Community Resource Centre on Richmond Street to the thousands of people attending Manchester Pride and offer something that no other Pride event can - a space to refresh, recharge, and reconnect.
- 17:05 PM Jul 7thviaLGF Website
Hey Joe, just clicked on this so not sure how late to the party I am! I just want to say, as a transguy that is FED UP of people talking down to a very close friend of mine, I really respect you. I'm ...
- 15:35 PM Jul 7thviaLGF
Women's sexual health for health professionals
- 17:19 PM Jul 4thviaLGF Website
Breast cancer for health professionals
- 16:56 PM Jul 4thviaLGF Website
HIV for health professionals
- 16:56 PM Jul 4thviaLGF Website
Additional services information for health professionals
- 16:24 PM Jul 4thviaLGF Website
Men's sexual health for health professionals
- 16:12 PM Jul 4thviaLGF Website
Cervical cancer for health professionals
- 16:02 PM Jul 4thviaLGF Website
Sexual orientation monitoring for health professionals
- 15:52 PM Jul 4thviaLGF Website
Hepatitis for health professionals
- 15:30 PM Jul 4thviaLGF Website
Drugs, alcohol and smoking for health professionals
- 15:21 PM Jul 4thviaLGF Website
It starts with me
- 15:03 PM Jul 4thviaLGF Website
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
- 10:08 AM Jul 4thviaLGF Website
- 14:22 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
- 14:18 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Dementia for health professionals
- 13:16 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
End of Life for health professionals
- 13:15 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Domestic violence for health professionals
- 13:03 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Mental health and wellbeing for health professionals
- 13:02 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Questions about sexual partner/partners for health professionals
- 12:50 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Eating disorders for health professionals
- 12:47 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Anal cancer for health professionals
- 12:34 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Tuesday afternoons free? Come to Bloomers Older Women's Group!
On the 1st and the 3rd Tuesday of the month, the Bloomers Older Women's Group meets at the LGF. The group is for older women, who identify as bisexual, gay or questionning, and we also welcome trans women too.
- 15:10 PM Jun 30thviaLGF Website
Does your GP meet your needs?
- 11:20 AM Jun 27thviaLGF Website
Pride in Practice
Pride in Practiceis a quality assurance service that strengthens and develops your relationship with your lesbian, gay and bisexual patients within your local community. Endorsed by The Royal College of GP’s, Pride in Practice is a support package that enables you to effectively meet the needs of your lesbian, gay and bisexual patients. It will also support you in meeting the requirements of your Clinical Commissioning Group, the Care Quality Commission and other bodies that you work with.
- 11:17 AM Jun 27thviaLGF Website
The LGF wins Diversity in Health Award for work in Rochdale
- 10:38 AM Jun 25thviaLGF Website