This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Volunteer with the LGF
- 15:47 PM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Mental health advice for LGBT young people
- 11:57 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Useful mental health links
- 11:56 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Am I lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans?
- 11:52 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
- 11:27 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Donate and #HelpLGF
- 10:12 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
LGF counselling service
Our counselling service has been providing support to the LGBT community of the North West for well over a decade. Out talking therapies programme offers several approaches which enable us to provide a tailored and holistic service for each individual.
- 16:49 PM Feb 19thviaLGF Website
Trafford Prime - new project for LGBT's over 50
A new project for LGBT people over 50 years of age who live in Trafford is being set up for members of the LGBT community to share and discuss their thoughts on health and social care issues including housing.It launches on Friday 27th February 2015 at Trafford Housing Trust.
- 15:34 PM Feb 19thviaLGF Website
Meeting people and trying new things
- 16:19 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
Homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and bullying
- 16:08 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website