This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Talk about drugs
- 21:24 PM Dec 5thviaLGF Website
Helpline and email advice
- 10:24 AM Dec 5thviaLGF Website
National HIV Testing Week
- 10:23 AM Dec 5thviaLGF Website
New Prostate Cancer Postcards for Gay & Bisexual Men
At Manchester Pride 2014, The LGBT Cancer Support Alliance talked to over 200 people about their awareness around prostate cancer.These conversations helped to provide information for some new postcards funded by Prostate Cancer UK and now freely available.
- 21:05 PM Dec 4thviaLGF Website
Salford Matters Strikes GOLD
- 17:34 PM Dec 4thviaLGF Website
Christmas LGB&T Tea Dance
Back by popular demand, after a successful event at Manchester Pride 2014, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation are excited to host a special Christmas LGB&T Tea Dance on Saturday December 20th .There will be dancing and yes,we are asking you to come along and join in the fun...
- 15:13 PM Dec 4thviaLGF Website
HIV & The Man Who Saved My Life
- 16:58 PM Dec 1stviaLGF Website
- 11:42 AM Dec 1stviaLGF Website
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
- 11:30 AM Nov 28thviaLGF Website
Star Support for HIV Testing Week
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation has been gathering messages of support from some amazing men who you may have heard of.We asked some well-known guys both within the LGBT community and public figures known to millions to tell us why they think HIV Testing is so important.
- 14:59 PM Nov 26thviaLGF Website
TDoR: You were known to us
- 13:25 PM Nov 25thviaLGF Website
First UK guide for lesbian and bisexual women affected by sexual violence
To mark International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women on Tuesday 25th November, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) are launching ‘A guide for lesbian and bisexual women who have been affected by sexual violence’ – the very first guide to be released in the UK specifically for lesbian and bisexual women.
- 17:14 PM Nov 24thviaLGF Website
The Gill Medical Practice celebrates BRONZE!
- 16:23 PM Nov 24thviaLGF Website
Kieron Knight supports National HIV Testing Week
As a‘Young gay fella, in the adult entertainment biz’ we felt that Kieron Knight would be an ideal person to help get the message out to younger gay, bisexual and men who have sex with men (MSM) about the importance of regular testing for HIV.
- 12:54 PM Nov 24thviaLGF Website
- 16:56 PM Nov 21stviaLGF Website
Sir Ian McKellen Supports The LGF Over National HIV Testing Week
- 15:53 PM Nov 21stviaLGF Website
Manchester’s Transgender Day of Remembrance
- 14:05 PM Nov 21stviaLGF Website
Trans awareness week - Personal Stories
As part of an extension of trans* awareness week, every day this week we're sharing a trans* person story, and sharing how and when they have received support. "I met with the deputy manager she said “If you want to come to work like that we'll support you”
- 13:42 PM Nov 21stviaLGF Website
Pride in Practice GPs mystery shopping
- 10:54 AM Nov 21stviaLGF Website
Trans awareness week -Personal Stories
- 18:00 PM Nov 19thviaLGF Website