This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 09:27 AM Mar 2ndviaLGF Website
Having a healthy sex life
- 15:07 PM Feb 27thviaLGF Website
Male counsellor / psychotherapist required for trauma therapy group
- 14:50 PM Feb 27thviaLGF Website
- 14:42 PM Feb 27thviaLGF Website
It starts with me
- 14:26 PM Feb 27thviaLGF Website
We want your feedback
- 11:57 AM Feb 27thviaLGF Website
Celebrating women in LGBT History
- 10:10 AM Feb 27thviaLGF Website
- 12:37 PM Feb 26thviaLGF Website
- 12:05 PM Feb 26thviaLGF Website
86 percent fewer HIV infections found in two PrEP studies
Two studies of PrEP in gay men and trans women have demonstrated that the availability of PrEP reduced the rate of infection by 86%. This amounts to the highest effectiveness yet seen for PrEP and is superior to most other HIV prevention interventions.
- 11:44 AM Feb 26thviaLGF Website
For Young People
- 17:25 PM Feb 24thviaLGF Website
- 16:47 PM Feb 24thviaLGF Website
However, it can sometimes be picked up whilst having sex, so we thought we’d include it anyway. The infection is caused by a fungus which lives on the skin and in the mouth, stomach, vagina, penis and bottom.
- 16:42 PM Feb 24thviaLGF Website
- 16:37 PM Feb 24thviaLGF Website
Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV)
LGV or Lymphogranuloma Venereum, is a particularly nasty form of Chlamydia. What makes it nasty is its ability to infect the lymph nodes in the body, causing them to become inflamed and potentially infect surrounding tissue if left untreated.
- 16:28 PM Feb 24thviaLGF Website
- 16:12 PM Feb 24thviaLGF Website
- 15:52 PM Feb 24thviaLGF Website
- 15:42 PM Feb 24thviaLGF Website
- 15:39 PM Feb 24thviaLGF Website
Think you have an STI?
- 15:31 PM Feb 24thviaLGF Website