This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Dementia for health professionals
- 13:16 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
End of Life for health professionals
- 13:15 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Domestic violence for health professionals
- 13:03 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Mental health and wellbeing for health professionals
- 13:02 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Questions about sexual partner/partners for health professionals
- 12:50 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Eating disorders for health professionals
- 12:47 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Anal cancer for health professionals
- 12:34 PM Jul 3rdviaLGF Website
Tuesday afternoons free? Come to Bloomers Older Women's Group!
On the 1st and the 3rd Tuesday of the month, the Bloomers Older Women's Group meets at the LGF. The group is for older women, who identify as bisexual, gay or questionning, and we also welcome trans women too.
- 15:10 PM Jun 30thviaLGF Website
Does your GP meet your needs?
- 11:20 AM Jun 27thviaLGF Website
Pride in Practice
Pride in Practiceis a quality assurance service that strengthens and develops your relationship with your lesbian, gay and bisexual patients within your local community. Endorsed by The Royal College of GP’s, Pride in Practice is a support package that enables you to effectively meet the needs of your lesbian, gay and bisexual patients. It will also support you in meeting the requirements of your Clinical Commissioning Group, the Care Quality Commission and other bodies that you work with.
- 11:17 AM Jun 27thviaLGF Website
The LGF wins Diversity in Health Award for work in Rochdale
- 10:38 AM Jun 25thviaLGF Website
Helpline and email advice
- 10:08 AM Jun 25thviaLGF Website
A Summer of Pride!
- 12:17 PM Jun 23rdviaLGF Website
The LGF celebrates Manchester Day Parade in rainbow colours
- 16:29 PM Jun 21stviaLGF Website
- 16:51 PM Jun 19thviaLGF
Sexual health quickies
‘LGF Quickies’ are short videos presented by staff from The LGF. The aim is to give you important sexual health messages in a quick and entertaining way, and (hopefully!) for you to share them with your friends.
- 12:44 PM Jun 18thviaLGF Website
What is counselling?
- 15:56 PM Jun 16thviaLGF Website
LGF counselling service
- 15:55 PM Jun 16thviaLGF Website
Our work in Rochdale with LGBT people
- 14:33 PM Jun 16thviaLGF Website
The Sexual Health Clinic 101 – What happens when you get a sexual health check?
- 18:46 PM Jun 13thviaLGF Website
Safer Sex Tips
- 18:21 PM Jun 13thviaLGF Website
Lesbian Bed Death
- 18:20 PM Jun 13thviaLGF Website
- 18:19 PM Jun 13thviaLGF Website
- 10:55 AM Jun 12thviaLGF Website
Getting the help you need
- 10:55 AM Jun 12thviaLGF Website
- 10:54 AM Jun 12thviaLGF Website
The LGF Volunteer Awards 2014
- 15:29 PM Jun 10thviaLGF Website
Who are your Homo Heroes for 2014?
Nominations for The Lesbian & Gay Foundation's Homo Heroes Awards 2014 are now open so get nominating for the individuals, groups and organisations you feel have helped to make a difference to the community over the past year.
- 15:14 PM Jun 10thviaLGF Website
Make schools safer
- 11:28 AM Jun 10thviaLGF Website
Spotlight on your cervix! What is cervical screening and do lesbian and bi women need to bother?
This week (8th – 14th June) is Cervical Screening Awareness Week, an annual initiative aimed at raising awareness of cervical screening and encouraging women to get regular screens. But what is cervical screening? And why should we bother?
- 16:36 PM Jun 9thviaLGF Website