This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 16:55 PM Jan 28thviaLGF Website
Our work in Rochdale with LGBT people
- 11:12 AM Jan 22ndviaLGF Website
Hate Crime Awareness Week 2015
As part of Manchester’s Hate Crime Awareness Week, 26th January to 1st February 2015, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) have a number of events and activities taking place across the whole week and culminating in our Sunday Service Drop-in on Sunday 1st February, 1-3pm.
- 17:28 PM Jan 20thviaLGF Website
Being diagnosed with HIV is a difficult time for anyone. Having to disclose to people is not always easy. Speaking to doctors and nurses I generally find easy, but not always reception staff. However ...
- 11:21 AM Jan 15thviaLGF
Focus on LGBT Wythenshawe
Chris Oatway is a Community Leader with big plans for local LGBT collaboration to help provide LGBT support for lesbian,gay,bisexual and trans people over the age of 25 to compliment existing LGBT youth groups that serve many of our communities.It all begins in Wythenshawe...
- 12:14 PM Jan 14thviaLGF Website
Jenny martinez is an argentinean actress...is the hottiest redhead in rhe world
- 19:21 PM Jan 6thviaLGF
- 15:47 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
Additional services information for health professionals
- 15:25 PM Dec 30thviaLGF Website
More time for you to get tested from January!
- 13:20 PM Dec 24thviaLGF Website
We ❤ workshops
- 11:12 AM Dec 24thviaLGF Website
Opening times at The LGF and how you can access help
- 16:08 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Running for the LGF!
- 15:31 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Our runs in detail
- 15:25 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Surviving Christmas - be drink aware
- 15:03 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Surviving Christmas - your mental health
- 14:59 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Surviving Christmas - relationships with friends and loved ones
- 14:58 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Surviving Christmas - your physical health
- 14:58 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Surviving Christmas - look after your personal safety
- 14:57 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Christmas is Coming...Out!
The temperature’s dropped and the city streets are heaving with increasingly harassed shoppers – it must mean one thing: Christmas is coming. For lesbian, gay and bisexual people who aren’t yet out to their family, the festive season may be their one chance to come out to relatives in person.
- 14:54 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
#HelpLGF: Donate this Christmas
This Christmas, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) are reaching out and asking for your support to help us continue the important work we do with lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities.
- 12:15 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
About the LGF
- 12:46 PM Dec 22ndviaLGF Website
At least some one raised our voices
- 11:12 AM Dec 22ndviaLGF
Tameside LGBT survey
- 14:35 PM Dec 18thviaLGF Website
Inclusive Sex & Relationship Education Campaign
- 15:32 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
SRE letter to MP
- 15:12 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
Be a trustee and shape the future for our communities
- 12:12 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
One Salford Medical Centre
- 16:36 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
The Simpson Medical Practice Strikes GOLD
- 16:32 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
Building Health Partnerships
Building Health Partnerships is a national programme designed by NHS England to improve health outcomes through supporting the development of partnerships between Clinical Commissioning Groups and voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations.
- 12:12 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
Safety first: Free soft drinks to curb drink driving this Xmas
- 19:20 PM Dec 11thviaLGF Website