This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Drs Kirby, Page, McMillen, Tomkinson & Wall strike GOLD!
- 12:34 PM Oct 31stviaLGF Website
Volunteer with the LGF
- 10:52 AM Oct 30thviaLGF Website
About the LGF
- 10:00 AM Oct 29thviaLGF Website
Bisexual and Trans inclusivity at The LGF
- 09:20 AM Oct 29thviaLGF Website
Conference and Room Hire
- 15:23 PM Oct 28thviaLGF Website
Campaign success for couples converting civil partnerships to marriage
- 14:13 PM Oct 28thviaLGF Website
The LGF's LGBT history archives to go on show at Manchester Central Library
- 13:59 PM Oct 28thviaLGF Website
- Other groups we support
- 11:27 AM Oct 27thviaLGF Website
I’m afraid I’m not aware of any walking groups on the Wirral, although the Gay Women in Cheshire Meetup group occasionally go on walks out that way: http://www.meetup.com/Gay-Women-in-Cheshire ...
- 15:45 PM Oct 23rdviaLGF
i was looking for a social group to join to keep me fit. Do you walk anywhere around the Wirral? Or know of any more groups please
- 11:50 AM Oct 23rdviaLGF
Homo Heroes Awards
- 12:20 PM Oct 22ndviaLGF Website
It starts with me
- 10:37 AM Oct 22ndviaLGF Website
- 07:48 AM Oct 20thviaLGF Website
We ❤ sex
- 16:15 PM Oct 17thviaLGF Website
You can contact us with regards to press enquiries from 10am until 5pm, Monday to Friday. Out of hours details can be offered depending on your requirements or subject matter, email@example.com for more information.
- 15:10 PM Oct 17thviaLGF Website
- 12:19 PM Oct 17thviaLGF Website
- 15:28 PM Oct 16thviaLGF Website
Does your GP meet your needs?
- 08:33 AM Oct 16thviaLGF Website
Pride in Practice
Pride in Practiceis a quality assurance service that strengthens and develops your relationship with your lesbian, gay and bisexual patients within your local community. Endorsed by The Royal College of GP’s, Pride in Practice is a support package that enables you to effectively meet the needs of your lesbian, gay and bisexual patients. It will also support you in meeting the requirements of your Clinical Commissioning Group, the Care Quality Commission and other bodies that you work with.
- 08:31 AM Oct 16thviaLGF Website
The LGF calls for schools to end LGBT Hate Crime
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) are raising awareness of lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans* (LGBT) Hate Crime by calling for all professionals working in education and with young people to join them in their commitment and fight to end LGBT Hate Crime and discrimination.
- 21:39 PM Oct 13thviaLGF Website