This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Why you should report hate
- 12:10 PM Feb 3rdviaLGF Website
Personal safety tips
- 11:43 AM Feb 3rdviaLGF Website
Experiencing hate at work
- 11:39 AM Feb 3rdviaLGF Website
Experiencing hate at school
- 11:33 AM Feb 3rdviaLGF Website
Experiencing hate at home
- 11:22 AM Feb 3rdviaLGF Website
A Trans Person's Experience
- 11:12 AM Feb 3rdviaLGF Website
Conference and Room Hire
- 12:36 PM Feb 2ndviaLGF Website
- 12:19 PM Jan 29thviaLGF Website
Sexual Orientation Monitoring
Over the last two decades, the lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) community has seen legislative change which has led to greater acceptance. However, there is still a huge lack of evidence about LGB people, our needs and experiences. Monitoring sexual orientation is a proven way to address that lack of evidence.
- 19:35 PM Jan 28thviaLGF Website
Sexual Orientation Monitoring Guide
Everything you always wanted to know about sexual orientation monitoring... but were afraid to ask, aims to encourage public sector organisations to take the lead in implementing sexual orientation monitoring, by highlighting the benefits for organisations, staff and service users.
- 19:15 PM Jan 28thviaLGF Website
- 16:55 PM Jan 28thviaLGF Website
Our work in Rochdale with LGBT people
- 11:12 AM Jan 22ndviaLGF Website
Hate Crime Awareness Week 2015
As part of Manchester’s Hate Crime Awareness Week, 26th January to 1st February 2015, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) have a number of events and activities taking place across the whole week and culminating in our Sunday Service Drop-in on Sunday 1st February, 1-3pm.
- 17:28 PM Jan 20thviaLGF Website
Being diagnosed with HIV is a difficult time for anyone. Having to disclose to people is not always easy. Speaking to doctors and nurses I generally find easy, but not always reception staff. However ...
- 11:21 AM Jan 15thviaLGF
Focus on LGBT Wythenshawe
Chris Oatway is a Community Leader with big plans for local LGBT collaboration to help provide LGBT support for lesbian,gay,bisexual and trans people over the age of 25 to compliment existing LGBT youth groups that serve many of our communities.It all begins in Wythenshawe...
- 12:14 PM Jan 14thviaLGF Website
Jenny martinez is an argentinean actress...is the hottiest redhead in rhe world
- 19:21 PM Jan 6thviaLGF
- 15:47 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
Additional services information for health professionals
- 15:25 PM Dec 30thviaLGF Website
More time for you to get tested from January!
- 13:20 PM Dec 24thviaLGF Website
We ❤ workshops
- 11:12 AM Dec 24thviaLGF Website