This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Keeping safe when on a night out
- 10:44 AM Sep 26thviaLGF Website
Homo Heroes Voting
- 15:06 PM Sep 25thviaLGF Website
Volunteering at The LGF
- 11:23 AM Sep 24thviaLGF Website
The LGF supports the call for same-sex SRE to be statutory in all English schools
A coalition of LGBTI (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans Intersex) organisations and campaigners have written an open letter to political leaders in the UK, highlighting the urgent need to make Sex and Relationship Education (SRE) statutory in all schools – as well as appropriate for LGBTI young people.
- 15:31 PM Sep 17thviaLGF Website
The LGF Drugs Clinic: FAQs
- 13:08 PM Sep 9thviaLGF Website
Woodlands Medical Centre strikes GOLD
- 09:54 AM Sep 4thviaLGF Website
We ❤ groups
- 16:44 PM Sep 3rdviaLGF Website
LGB&T inclusion in Manchester older people’s services
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (LGF), supported by Manchester City Council Equalities Fund, is exploring how older people’s services in Manchester meet the needs of older lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) people in the city.
- 15:50 PM Aug 29thviaLGF Website
Building Health Partnerships
Building Health Partnerships is a national programme designed by NHS England to improve health outcomes through supporting the development of partnerships between Clinical Commissioning Groups and voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations.
- 14:54 PM Aug 27thviaLGF Website
The LGF Chilly Nipple Ice Bucket Challenge!
- 14:49 PM Aug 27thviaLGF Website