This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
At least some one raised our voices
- 11:12 AM Dec 22ndviaLGF
Supporting LGBT Young People in Care
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation and Three Circles Fostering have been working together with care leavers to develop a new resource for foster carers and residential care staff to promote the well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) young people which is to be launched in February.
- 10:44 AM Dec 19thviaLGF Website
Tameside LGBT survey
- 14:35 PM Dec 18thviaLGF Website
Inclusive Sex & Relationship Education Campaign
- 15:32 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
SRE letter to MP
- 15:12 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
Be a trustee and shape the future for our communities
- 12:12 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
- 16:15 PM Dec 16thviaLGF Website
One Salford Medical Centre
- 16:36 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
The Simpson Medical Practice Strikes GOLD
- 16:32 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
BME LGBT Mental Health Event
In February organisations and groups across Greater Manchester are holding a Networking Workshop at The LGF for Black Minority Ethnic communities who identify as Lesbian Gay Bisexual or Transgender to provide an opportunity to discuss additional discrimination that people from these communities may face and how this can impact on mental health.
- 14:34 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website