This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Keeping safe when on a night out
- 12:38 PM Feb 23rdviaLGF Website
Well, I feel like this post is the most inspirational thing I have ever read. It's just so beautiful. I called my dog over to read it with me and everything. In the 1950's film circa on youtube, no on...
- 10:05 AM Feb 23rdviaLGF
The Dunstan Partnership is an exemplary practice in every aspect of care, undersanding expertise and professionalism. As a patient of the practice I cannot speak highly enough about the Doctors Nurses...
- 10:04 AM Feb 23rdviaLGF
My practice has the 'hear if you need us' LGF leaflets. The made me smile and instantly more relaxed.
- 10:03 AM Feb 23rdviaLGF
Mental health advice for LGBT young people
- 11:57 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Useful mental health links
- 11:56 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Am I lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans?
- 11:52 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
- 11:27 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Donate and #HelpLGF
- 10:12 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Trafford Prime - new project for LGBT's over 50
A new project for LGBT people over 50 years of age who live in Trafford is being set up for members of the LGBT community to share and discuss their thoughts on health and social care issues including housing.It launches on Friday 27th February 2015 at Trafford Housing Trust.
- 15:34 PM Feb 19thviaLGF Website
Meeting people and trying new things
- 16:19 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
Homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and bullying
- 16:08 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
Myths about mental health
- 16:04 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
- 15:26 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
- 15:20 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
- 15:19 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
- 15:05 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
- 14:59 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
LGF Intake and Triage Service
- 12:11 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
- Other groups we support
- 11:59 AM Feb 18thviaLGF Website