This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
“The LGF saved my life” – Martin’s Story
- 12:19 PM Mar 25thviaLGF Website
outnorthwest issue 121
- 17:04 PM Mar 24thviaLGF Website
outnorthwest bows out after 14 years
- 16:31 PM Mar 24thviaLGF Website
- 16:27 PM Mar 24thviaLGF Website
- 16:25 PM Mar 24thviaLGF Website
Transgender Memorial Restored
- 15:43 PM Mar 24thviaLGF Website
Bolton strikes GOLD
- 14:09 PM Mar 24thviaLGF Website
We ❤ volunteers
- 15:58 PM Mar 20thviaLGF Website
Home Testing Kits
- 11:44 AM Mar 20thviaLGF Website
Manchester Community Safety
- 03:58 AM Mar 16thviaLGF Website
The LGF wins award for securing LGB people equal rights to access health services
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) is being awarded for helping to improve the health of lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) people by successfully campaigning for NHS England to monitor the sexual orientation of staff and patients.
- 10:50 AM Mar 13thviaLGF Website
Why I’m running for The LGF! - James’ Story
- 17:07 PM Mar 12thviaLGF Website
SUGAR & SPICE 8 – When Sali Met Bethany
This weekend sees The LGF’s annual celebration of International Women’s Day – Sugar & Spice 8. One of the highlights of the event will be the panel discussion, which takes place on Saturday 8th March from 5-6pm.
- 12:50 PM Mar 7thviaLGF Website
Panel announced for Sugar & Spice Festival 2014
We are delighted to announce the line-up of inspiring women who will be taking part in the panel discussion at Sugar & Spice 8 – Make Love Not War. The panel discussion at Sugar & Spice has become one of the most popular parts of the event and we’re sure that this year’s panel will continue that tradition.
- 19:11 PM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
The LGF’s highlights for LGBT History Month 2014!
- 16:54 PM Mar 5thviaLGF Website
LGB Community Leaders Survey I: Volunteers
- 15:41 PM Mar 3rdviaLGF Website
LGB Community Leaders Survey II: LGB Community
- 15:40 PM Mar 3rdviaLGF Website
LGB Community Leaders Survey III: Health & Social Care Staff
- 15:39 PM Mar 3rdviaLGF Website
Born This Way - Dusty Springfield Twistin' The Night Away - Sam Cook I Was Born This Way - Valentino
- 21:26 PM Mar 1stviaLGF
Listen to The LGF's LGBT History Month playlist!
- 15:36 PM Feb 28thviaLGF Website