This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
The LGF to become an LGB&T charity
For the past decade, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (LGF) has described itself as a lesbian, gay and bisexual charity, mainly focused on supporting people with issues related to their sexual orientation. However, following unanimous support at the latest Trustees’ meeting, The LGF is excited to announce that the charity will become trans* inclusive in the future.
- 11:23 AM Aug 14thviaLGF Website
Bowland Medical Practice strikes GOLD!
- 11:19 AM Aug 14thviaLGF Website
The Gill Medical Practice celebrates BRONZE!
- 11:18 AM Aug 14thviaLGF Website
This information is designed to look at some of the cancers that gay and bisexual men are concerned about. It has been informed by gay & bisexual men and includes thoughts and feelings on how cancer has affected them.
- 14:39 PM Aug 13thviaLGF Website
- 11:31 AM Aug 12thviaLGF Website
Bisexual and Trans inclusivity at The LGF
- 11:27 AM Aug 12thviaLGF Website
- 10:52 AM Aug 11thviaLGF Website
- 10:49 AM Aug 11thviaLGF Website
Talk about drugs
- 12:55 PM Aug 7thviaLGF Website
Interviewing Zak Hardaker - The colourful life of an LGF volunteer
- 12:18 PM Aug 6thviaLGF Website