This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 10:42 AM Jan 23rdviaLGF Website
The LGF urges Manchester’s Gay Village to 'Report Hate'
In support of Manchester Hate Crime Awareness Week on 20-26 January, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) are launching a new campaign in partnership with the Village Business Association (VBA) called ‘No Hate in Our Village.’
- 09:44 AM Jan 22ndviaLGF Website
Meeting women who like women
- 15:15 PM Jan 21stviaLGF Website
Review: 'The Pride' at Manchester Opera House
- 12:30 PM Jan 21stviaLGF Website
Very useful for all cervical screeners
- 12:05 PM Jan 21stviaLGF
- 17:03 PM Jan 20thviaLGF Website
The National LGB&T Partnership
The National LGB& T partnership is an England wide group of LGB&T voluntary and community organisations who are committed to reducing health inequalities and challenging homophobia, biphobia and transphobia within public services.
- 12:54 PM Jan 20thviaLGF Website
My LGB&T Health 2014
- 12:52 PM Jan 20thviaLGF Website
The LGF challenges you to take action in 2014!!
- 10:44 AM Jan 16thviaLGF Website
- 12:13 PM Jan 15thviaLGF Website
Running for the LGF!
- 16:16 PM Jan 10thviaLGF Website
Our runs in detail
- 16:08 PM Jan 9thviaLGF Website
- 15:04 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
Get informed! - Poppers
- 15:01 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
- 15:00 PM Jan 6thviaLGF Website
- 15:56 PM Jan 3rdviaLGF Website
My trust with Bodey is not with one single GP or nurse but in the practice as a whole. I’ll see any GP or nurse because I know I’ll get good care.
- 13:59 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF
Transform Manchester mental health services: We want to hear from you!
- 10:38 AM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Gold, silver and bronze win for The LGF in the Co-op Respect ‘Loved by You’ Awards 2013!
- 14:49 PM Dec 19thviaLGF Website
The LGF DOUBLES fundraising efforts for Christmas
- 11:06 AM Dec 19thviaLGF Website
- 13:58 PM Dec 18thviaLGF Website
Down for maintenance
- 13:55 PM Dec 18thviaLGF Website
The LGF’s testing services over Christmas
If you want to access sexual health clinics over Christmas then please be advised that the usual full STI LGF clinics that would have been on 24 and 31 December will not be operating and there will also be no rapid HIV testing clinic on Wednesday 25 December or Wednesday 1 January.
- 14:46 PM Dec 16thviaLGF Website
- 11:32 AM Dec 16thviaLGF Website
Save the date! Britain’s first same-sex marriages set for March
- 11:45 AM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
In October 2013 we worked together with ASK and CVS Cheshire East to explore the local LGB&T community to find out what it’s like to be lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or trans in Cheshire East and how local voluntary and community sector (VCS) infrastructure could be improved.
- 10:02 AM Dec 9thviaLGF Website
LGB Heritage Project
- 09:30 AM Dec 9thviaLGF Website
This place closed about 2 years ago and has been derelict ever since! There are no gay bars in Morecambe.
- 09:18 AM Dec 9thviaLGF
Annual reports and accounts
- 14:13 PM Dec 4thviaLGF Website
Support for Family and Friends
- 14:04 PM Dec 4thviaLGF Website