Prize draw terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for prize draws held by The Lesbian & Gay Foundation.
1. All returned questionnaires and completed online surveys will be entered into the prize draw provided respondents email address details are given. If a respondent does not have an email address a contact telephone number is acceptable.
2. Employees of The Lesbian & Gay Foundation or employees or agents of companies providing prizes or anyone connected with the prize draw are not eligible to win prizes but may still complete and return the survey.
3. The prizes for our current prize draws can be found further down this web page.
4. The closing date for our current prize draws can be found further down this web page.
5. Entries lost, delayed or damaged, or otherwise not received by The Lesbian & Gay Foundation will not be accepted. Proof of posting will not be proof of receipt.
6. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize draw.
7. The winners will be selected at random and will be notified via email or telephone if no email address has been provided.
8. The names of any winners can be obtained, after a draw takes place, for up to one calendar month, by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The Lesbian & Gay Foundation, Number 5, Richmond Street, Manchester M1 3HF or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org - current prize draws are listed further down this web page.
9. Email addresses obtained from the prize draw will not be retained for any other purpose than contacting winners; email addresses will be deleted after the deadline for claiming prizes has expired.
NB. An option to opt in to relevant communications from The Lesbian & Gay Foundation is included with all surveys and draws. Email addresses will never be passed on to a third party and communications can be unsubscribed from at any time by using the link within the communication or contacting email@example.com
11. The promoter reserves the right to re-allocate a prize to another prize draw entrant if a prize is not claimed by the specified deadline for claiming prizes; the resulting winner in the re-allocation may be given the same length of time (determined as between the prize draw taking place and deadline for claiming prizes) to claim their prize, and will be specified in any contact had with them.
12. The Lesbian & Gay Foundation awards prizes donated by third parties in good faith that these agreements will be honoured, however The Lesbian & Gay Foundation is not liable for prizes donated by third parties which are declared invalid by them. The Lesbian & Gay Foundation will endeavour to assist in communication with a third party to come to a reasonable and satisfactory resolution should the situation arise.
Current prize draws
Relating to: Cervical Screening Survey
Opening date and time: 21st January 2013, noon
Closing date and time: 13th March 2013, noon
Prize draw taking place date and time: 14th March 2013, noon
- a £100 high street shopping voucher
Deadline for claiming prizes: 28th March 2013, noon