SMS text donation terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for donating via text message to The Lesbian & Gay Foundation.
1.You can donate to The Lesbian & Gay Foundation and the 'Enough is Enough' campaign by texting the word "ACTION" to 70060. Your text donation will cost £5 plus standard network charge. A minimum of £1.72 will be donated to The Lesbian & Gay Foundation and the 'Enough is Enough' campaign for each text message that you send. Please note that you cannot donate using this service from a Channel Islands or Isle of Man mobile.
2. You can send a text message starting 00:01 on 17th May 2010. We will publish an end date of this campaign on this website lgf.org.uk
3. Please ensure you spell the keyword "ACTION" carefully and send your text message to the correct short code 70060.
4. If your keyword and short code are valid, and your text message is received within the specified times and dates, you will be charged £5 via a bounce-back message. It may take some time for you to receive a bounce-back message. Please wait until you receive it. Any repeat texts will result in repeat donations.
5. If your keyword or short code are invalid, or your text message is received outside the specified times and dates, you may not receive a bounce back but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be charged the £5 donation as you will not be donating to The Lesbian & Gay Foundation.
6. All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send a text donation to us.
7. If you would like to contribute more money to The Lesbian & Gay Foundation and the 'Enough is Enough' campaign, you can donate online through the following website: www.lgf.org.uk/donate. All donations to The Lesbian & Gay Foundation and the 'Enough is Enough' campaign, including the donation from the £5 text are non-refundable.
8. The Lesbian & Gay Foundation, Oxygen8 Communications Limited and their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost or not properly received.
9. The SMS service is provided by Oxygen8 Communications Limited. If you have any queries regarding the service, please contact Oxygen8 at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Oxygen8 Communications Limited, 12th Floor, Lyndon House, 58-62 Hagley Road Birmingham B16 8PE. Or call on 0808 206 0808 (Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:30)
10. Enough is Enough is a campaign by The Lesbian & Gay Foundation, registered charity number 1070904.