This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 15:42 PM Feb 24thviaLGF Website
- 15:39 PM Feb 24thviaLGF Website
Think you have an STI?
- 15:31 PM Feb 24thviaLGF Website
Friends & Family
On this page you will find information and advice for friends and family members of LGB people. There is lots of help and support for friends and families of lesbian, gay and bisexual people ranging from support groups, advice and tips on how to be a great ally and provide help and support.
- 10:13 AM Feb 24thviaLGF Website
We ❤ sex
- 16:48 PM Feb 23rdviaLGF Website
- 12:42 PM Feb 23rdviaLGF Website
Keeping safe when on a night out
- 12:38 PM Feb 23rdviaLGF Website
Well, I feel like this post is the most inspirational thing I have ever read. It's just so beautiful. I called my dog over to read it with me and everything. In the 1950's film circa on youtube, no on...
- 10:05 AM Feb 23rdviaLGF
The Dunstan Partnership is an exemplary practice in every aspect of care, undersanding expertise and professionalism. As a patient of the practice I cannot speak highly enough about the Doctors Nurses...
- 10:04 AM Feb 23rdviaLGF
My practice has the 'hear if you need us' LGF leaflets. The made me smile and instantly more relaxed.
- 10:03 AM Feb 23rdviaLGF
Volunteer with the LGF
- 15:47 PM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Mental health advice for LGBT young people
- 11:57 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Useful mental health links
- 11:56 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Am I lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans?
- 11:52 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
- 11:27 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
Donate and #HelpLGF
- 10:12 AM Feb 20thviaLGF Website
LGF counselling service
Our counselling service has been providing support to the LGBT community of the North West for well over a decade. Out talking therapies programme offers several approaches which enable us to provide a tailored and holistic service for each individual.
- 16:49 PM Feb 19thviaLGF Website
Trafford Prime - new project for LGBT's over 50
A new project for LGBT people over 50 years of age who live in Trafford is being set up for members of the LGBT community to share and discuss their thoughts on health and social care issues including housing.It launches on Friday 27th February 2015 at Trafford Housing Trust.
- 15:34 PM Feb 19thviaLGF Website
Meeting people and trying new things
- 16:19 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
Homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and bullying
- 16:08 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website