This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Information for men who have been affected by sexual violence
This section is for gay and bisexual men who have been affected by sexual violation. We will shortly be publishing two new pages aimed at people who have been affected by these issues; one for lesbian and bisexual women and another for trans* people.
- 17:14 PM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
Information & Advice
- 17:11 PM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
- 17:05 PM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
The LGBT Public Health Outcomes Framework Companion Document
- 11:54 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
Research into LGB needs and experiences
- 11:40 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
Manchester Community Safety
- 11:34 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
Part of the Picture - LGB people's drug and alcohol use in England
The Part of the Picture (POTP) research project was a five-year partnership between The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (LGF) and the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), funded by the Big Lottery Fund's research programme between 2009-2014.
- 11:33 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
LGB&T Strategy 2009
- 11:30 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
LGB Heritage Project
- 11:22 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
- 11:11 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
- 11:09 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
Evidence Exchange Glossary and search help
- 11:05 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
How to use the Evidence Exchange
- 10:58 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
Who is the Evidence Exchange for?
- 10:57 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
Adding your research to the Evidence Exchange
- 10:56 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
Evidence Exchange of LGBT Statistics
- 10:55 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation is planning to respond to the following consultations. We would encourage LGBT people and groups to take part, please click on the links provided to find out how to take part. If you would like any help or support taking part in consultations please contact Heather Williams on 0845 3 30 30 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10:45 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
We ❤ volunteers
- 10:41 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
We ❤ workshops
- 10:39 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website
Building Health Partnerships
Building Health Partnerships (2013-14) was a national programme designed by NHS England to improve health outcomes through supporting the development of partnerships between Clinical Commissioning Groups and voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations.
- 10:36 AM Mar 6thviaLGF Website