This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Meeting people and trying new things
- 16:19 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
Homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and bullying
- 16:08 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
Myths about mental health
- 16:04 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
- 15:26 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
- 15:20 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
- 15:19 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
- 15:05 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
- 14:59 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
LGF Intake and Triage Service
- 12:11 PM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
- Other groups we support
- 11:59 AM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
Younger Men's Group
- 11:58 AM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
- 11:57 AM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
Older & Bolder
- 11:57 AM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
- 11:42 AM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
Deletion of historical gay convictions
- 11:00 AM Feb 18thviaLGF Website
The Last Taboo
- 16:30 PM Feb 17thviaLGF Website
We're a Living Wage employer!
- 16:24 PM Feb 17thviaLGF Website
Friends of Sackville Gardens
- 15:46 PM Feb 16thviaLGF Website
New national partnership tackles LGBT Hate Crime
A major new national initiative to tackle hate crime brings together a partnership of 31 Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans (LGBT) organisations from across England and Wales, including The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF).
- 11:21 AM Feb 16thviaLGF Website
NEW Wellbeing Workshop: ‘From distress to de-stress’
We’re running a FREE wellbeing workshop, ‘From distress to de-stress’ on Friday 6th March, 12.30-1.30pm here at The Lesbian & Gay Foundation’s community resource centre, 5 Richmond Street, Manchester, M1 3HF.
- 10:16 AM Feb 16thviaLGF Website
Supporting LGBT Young People in Care
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation and Three Circles Fostering have been working together with care leavers to develop a new resource for foster carers and residential care staff to promote the well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) young people which is to be launched in Spring 2015.
- 09:33 AM Feb 11thviaLGF Website
Promoting LGBT Voice across Greater Manchester
Febrauary & March 2015 will provide an opportunity to hear about the importance of having lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender voices heard across Greater Manchester and contribute to improving the health needs of this community where you live and work.
- 09:27 AM Feb 11thviaLGF Website
The difference between a hate crime and a hate incident
- 18:23 PM Feb 10thviaLGF Website
Affleck's Angel Volunteers!
Following on from Manchester's Hate Crime Awareness Week and Affleck's Palace joining The LGF by becoming a third-party Hate Crime Reporting Centre, we heard from General Manager Tony Martin, who has kindly decided to volunteer his time with our wonderful LGF Village Angels.
- 15:59 PM Feb 10thviaLGF Website
- 11:23 AM Feb 10thviaLGF Website
- 10:04 AM Feb 10thviaLGF Website
- 12:50 PM Feb 9thviaLGF Website
Have your say at LGBT Question Time 2015!
To mark Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans (LGBT) History Month this February, Manchester City Council with support from The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF), are hosting LGBT Question Time for its third consecutive year.
- 13:50 PM Feb 5thviaLGF Website
Manchester City Council commits to halving late and undiagnosed HIV through early testing
Manchester City Council have committed to halving late and undiagnosed HIV by passing a motion on HIV testing in support of the Halve It campaign. The testing services at The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) were also specifically mentioned as part of the motion delivered today.
- 17:57 PM Feb 4thviaLGF Website
BME LGBT Mental Health Event
In February organisations and groups across Greater Manchester are holding a Networking Workshop at The LGF for Black Minority Ethnic communities who identify as Lesbian Gay Bisexual or Transgender to provide an opportunity to discuss additional discrimination that people from these communities may face and how this can impact on mental health.
- 14:30 PM Feb 4thviaLGF Website