This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Surviving Christmas - relationships with friends and loved ones
- 14:58 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Surviving Christmas - your physical health
- 14:58 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Surviving Christmas - look after your personal safety
- 14:57 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
Christmas is Coming...Out!
The temperature’s dropped and the city streets are heaving with increasingly harassed shoppers – it must mean one thing: Christmas is coming. For lesbian, gay and bisexual people who aren’t yet out to their family, the festive season may be their one chance to come out to relatives in person.
- 14:54 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
#HelpLGF: Donate this Christmas
This Christmas, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) are reaching out and asking for your support to help us continue the important work we do with lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities.
- 12:15 PM Dec 23rdviaLGF Website
About the LGF
- 12:46 PM Dec 22ndviaLGF Website
At least some one raised our voices
- 11:12 AM Dec 22ndviaLGF
Tameside LGBT survey
- 14:35 PM Dec 18thviaLGF Website
Inclusive Sex & Relationship Education Campaign
- 15:32 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
SRE letter to MP
- 15:12 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
Be a trustee and shape the future for our communities
- 12:12 PM Dec 17thviaLGF Website
One Salford Medical Centre
- 16:36 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
The Simpson Medical Practice Strikes GOLD
- 16:32 PM Dec 15thviaLGF Website
Safety first: Free soft drinks to curb drink driving this Xmas
- 19:20 PM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
House of Lords holds historic debate on lesbian, bisexual and trans women's health
- 10:34 AM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
Rosie & Chris celebrate first religious civil partnership conversion
- 10:33 AM Dec 11thviaLGF Website
We ❤ you
- 10:07 AM Dec 10thviaLGF Website
Our Impact in 2014
- 18:32 PM Dec 9thviaLGF Website
Thank you for choosing to donate to The LGF!
- 18:31 PM Dec 9thviaLGF Website
LGF Christmas Foodbank Appeal
This Christmas the staff at the Lesbian & Gay Foundation and our friends at Via,Canal St have decided not to send Christmas cards and instead donate to Manchester Metropolitan Church’s Foodbank which supports people in crisis including LGBT people and asylum seekers.
- 15:12 PM Dec 9thviaLGF Website
Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Survey
- 14:55 PM Dec 8thviaLGF Website
Policy Briefings and Fact Sheets
- 09:25 AM Dec 8thviaLGF Website
Helpline and email advice
- 10:24 AM Dec 5thviaLGF Website
National HIV Testing Week
- 10:23 AM Dec 5thviaLGF Website
New Prostate Cancer Postcards for Gay & Bisexual Men
At Manchester Pride 2014, The LGBT Cancer Support Alliance talked to over 200 people about their awareness around prostate cancer.These conversations helped to provide information for some new postcards funded by Prostate Cancer UK and now freely available.
- 21:05 PM Dec 4thviaLGF Website
Salford Matters Strikes GOLD
- 17:34 PM Dec 4thviaLGF Website
Christmas LGB&T Tea Dance
Back by popular demand, after a successful event at Manchester Pride 2014, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation are excited to host a special Christmas LGB&T Tea Dance on Saturday December 20th .There will be dancing and yes,we are asking you to come along and join in the fun...
- 15:13 PM Dec 4thviaLGF Website
HIV & The Man Who Saved My Life
- 16:58 PM Dec 1stviaLGF Website
- 11:42 AM Dec 1stviaLGF Website
Star Support for HIV Testing Week
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation has been gathering messages of support from some amazing men who you may have heard of.We asked some well-known guys both within the LGBT community and public figures known to millions to tell us why they think HIV Testing is so important.
- 14:59 PM Nov 26thviaLGF Website